It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cant log into chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
whenever i try to log into chat , after typing in my username andmy password it says username does not exist. Does anyone know why this is happening . Do i have to pay to use chat or something....?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
do you have 150 posts ?
You need 150 posts for chat

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yep you need 150 posts then feel free to come.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker9991

The members above are correct, at the bottom of the chat log on page this text is posted AboveTopSecret.com Member Chat: You must be a member of AboveTopSecret.com with more than 150 posts in order to use this chat application.

If you're not a member, click here to join ATS.
Members must be aware that all normal AboveTopSecret.com Terms & Conditions apply within chat, and, our moderation staff will be much more strict with T&C infractions within the real-time environment of chat. Violations of our Terms & Conditions within chat may result in immediate and permanent removal of chat priveledges and depending on the seriousness of the infraction, immedate account termination.

If you're having trouble with this chat, please try updating your version of Flash and/or emptying your browser's cache.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I am slowly working my way to 150 posts!

And now I am one post closer!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh i see thank you everyone for the advice i am also one post closer well thank you

top topics

join