It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuked by christmas prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Leland Freeborn of Parowan, Utah, also known the Parowan Prophet by a small group of followers, says disaster will strike the U.S. before Obama can take office." from source

www.woai.com...

Riots in the United States will begin before Christmas as a result of Barack Obama winning the presidential election. The old, hard-line Soviet guard will jump on the opportunity and nuke us, killing 100 million people or more. from sourcenews.yahoo.com...

what do you guys think

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker9991

i think this is crap. much like the web bot prediction as well as timewave zero. crap beyond crap. so much crap it over takes everythign else

welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yeah i personally dont believe it either i just posted it because it wasnt up yet. I think its funny though when the initial predictions are wrong so they decide to change the date

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yep and thats the biggest problem. people make a prediction the when the date passes instead of admitting defeat they just add a day to it or a week or a year. and eventually when it does happen they point and laugh like they knew it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think people will be running over one another just to get the best new toy that some slave child made in China.. So your child can enjoy a new toy...

I think people will act like they did on that black friday sale crap.

I never go shopping on crazy days like that..

But for your claim.. Sorry man.. Im not buying it.. NOpe not one bit.

But I am willing to say a few people might die in the shopping maddness that seems to be noted during this time of year.. Last min shoppers.
Depressed, hurting people that hate the holidays, becasue of something that happened to them during this time of year.

many people, this time of year sucks..

I try to keep it a good time of year for me and my family.
But truth be told.. I lost my wife many years ago.. And we had a family together, and It brought me the most joy in my life to spend Xmas with her.. and opening presents together.
Well shes dead, and there is no magical Xmas for me right now..
I tend to get a little sad during this time of year.
And many others feel the same way I do.

But no.. No nukes or attacks this Xmas.. I will bet everything on it.. right now.. Im saying no 100%.
But sure.. Your going to have your run of the mill killings, and depressed humans who want to take their anger and hate out on those of us who try to just get threw this time of year.. take it how you want.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
sorry to hear about your loss ....but yea it gets crazy like that man who was trampled to death in walmart

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

But truth be told.. I lost my wife many years ago.. And we had a family together, and It brought me the most joy in my life to spend Xmas with her.. and opening presents together.
reply to post by zysin5

So that its?? I knew we had some connection.

I lost my son and my world collapsed for about 10 years. I got it sort of back together but the accident just about killed me.

It still is not right......after the accident my wife at the time could not handle it and she had to leave as well.

Now I have a new old lady and a 6 year old baby......my whole world is my baby.

I can barely hold back tears now brother....my prayer goes out to you Florida friend.

So far as the end of the world....mans life is about 70 to 80 years at best so everybody will have thier own personal "end of the world" soon enough.

Have a Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't see any reason to believe this.

At least WebBot has had a few hits and predicted something plausible...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
reply to post by truthseeker9991

i think this is crap. much like the web bot prediction as well as timewave zero. crap beyond crap. so much crap it over takes everythign else

welcome to ATS

Yeah but its popular crap.
That makes money for dumb people who are good at telling lies on the internet, which doesn't require very much skill.
So they can then go spend it on some more useless crap.
All to make David Rockefeller feel like a mini God.

top topics

join