It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Should Suport Us Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have been a big supporter of Ron, and I feel he has very accurate incite as to the the current problems we all face.

Lately I have become some what frustrated with the fact that this man is in a position to become the leader we all are looking for, He has the contacts, money, and a great deal of support from the average every day people. I personally think it is time for him to stop talking and start taking up a plan of action. He could inform congress that we as a people are going to restore the constitution as it should be, and tell them we want to do it as peacefully as we can, but one way or another this is what is going to happen. Enlist the support of the eleven "free states", as well as us to fight for our rights. When push comes to shove even if it comes to a revolution according to the laws in the constitution, the revolutionaries are not the ones breaking the law. We are just doing what our forefathers of this great country would expect of us.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you start gather to capitol, he will be there, as he was there in "End The Fed" demonstrators... He is waiting you to come, he is already there and ready!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I understand what you are saying but my question is why is he not promoting this, why is he (or his staff) not trying to organize public demonstrations, fundraisers, or gatherings to design a game plan. Why not buy air time with the funds to get the message out to give everyone the opportunity to help make a difference. If someone as well known as he, just tried to give structure to a plan, I feel something may get done.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dr.Paul is older.

You are describing some sort of man of the people who unifies us against government?

That would be something.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I don't think age really plays into this. I have listened to him describe his position on everything that is going on, and he is very out spoken about the violations of the constitution. My feeling is that if he was to lead the way, we may have a prayer in hell that he could rationalize with his piers and circumvent the violence.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul aslo spent the remainder of his campaign's contributions on establishing the
The Liberty PAC:
www.libertypac.net...
It is a POLITICAL ACTION committee. If you like some of Paul's ideas perhaps you should become involved in this.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Thank you for that link, have you visited the site? I hope that it has just opened in the last couple of days and is under construction, because first of all I have never heard of the site until now, so I doubt many others have and second, there is not a stitch of information. Not even a link, other than the one that leads to who you should support. Any topic you click on brings you to the same page, or the donation page. I hope he did not spend all his money on a three page web site!

top topics

join