It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Fish-like Creature! (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
It's a computer render with a blur added later, you just have to look at the wood texture and radiosity for that. Very well done, but unluckily a fake.

[edit]

Although I may have to bow to Kalomar superior post.

[edit on 10/12/2008 by spitefulgod]

ooo you know what radiosity is...
good for you..

but guess what radiosity is being outdated with occlusion shaders.

the video is not CG

hate it when every kid and his brother are going around to every vid posted yelling CEE GEE CEE GEEE!!! I know CEE GEE terms.. it's CEEE GEEEE!!

SEEE!?

-

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Upon further inspection it definitely isn't that big. I didn't realize that what it was on was a picnic bench or something of that nature made with planks of wood. Triops it is. All I've learned from this thread is don't trust the Russians. I'm starting to think their country might not be as big as they claim. It's probably only the size of Spain.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
reply to post by Raud

You want to see something really cool and creepy? Check out this Alien-like Squid With "Elbows" recently filmed at a deep-water (mile and a half down) drilling site. Now that thing is scary!

Strange - you will find some of the scariest and weirdest looking creatures in the deep sea. I saw a picture of a deep sea angler when i was 5 and it gave me nightmares:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

It looks like a troglodyte or one of those other old prehistoric fossil discoveries. Man that was weird watching it react to being touched with the stick. Troglodytes were microscopic if i remember though. That is one hell of a video in my book.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Man, I'm tellin'ya!

It might not be several feet long, but it is larger than anything else of its kind!
It think this find has been underrated... *grumpy mumbling*

<< 1   >>

join