It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clonaid, what do you think/know.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has any advanced knowledge of Clonaid's 'cloned' babies? Please. If so, please leave a site link, or the info, thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.clonaid.com...

rael sucks!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
they have never showed us any proof. i think their a little interesting though.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
it's all about orgies and Rael is a dangerous psychotic

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
at first, it was kinda believeable to me. i can see why they felt the need to keep the identity of the clone, if there ever was one. but by now they should have gotten scientific proof but they havent. hence, they render themselves LIARS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Rael is as full of it as he has ever been. I think the fact that he promised proof then never came up with any even after all this time speaks for himself. He has been continuing with his claims to try and keep up the publicity. I think he even recently claimed to have produced the first cloned baby down here in Aus. Hes been beating the same old drum for too long though.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Clonaid in my opinion is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Anyone afraid of genetic progress is ignorant and childish. It will put an end to disease and premature death.
They cant give proof of theyre progress, for the moment they do is the moment that the governments will attempt put a stop to it. Its easy to understand. If theres no proof then legally theyre not cloning anything are they? No! Simple!
They will release the proof the law requires when and only when they are safe from prosecution.
I hope to see good progress from them in the near and far future, as they are the leaders in their field and only doing good for humanity.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by scatter
Anyone afraid of genetic progress is ignorant and childish. It will put an end to disease and premature death.

Should i reply Anyone afraid of death is a dumb a$$ ? ... no i think i'll simply say something like death is a natural process, we just have to accept to ''lose'' what we ''gain'' and it's just a passage to get a brand new body with updated karma, mind and social environment, and that cloning could cause serious mental disorders and diseases. We would be confused in time, space and families and i think it would be also a great tool for the population control freaks illuminazis vampires out there to enslave more souls (even if some says clones would have no souls) I'm not talking about the experiemental cloning that would create things that i don't even want to think about.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
yeah, what everyone else said. cloneaid is basically a wacky front for an even wackier cult. kind of like narconon for scientology, but funnier. it'd be interesting if the raelians could produce something resembling actual proof a clone, but I'm pretty darn sure they can't.

top topics

join