It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the hijakers relatives arrested for spying for Israel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well well, what a coincidence don't you think? It was probably only a rogue element and it is simply an incredible coincidence.
He was related to Ziad Jarrah, a very controversial islamist fundamentalist (he used to drink and party like crazy in germany)

link

Can someone please make the link work?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by piacenza]

Mod Edit: Link format - Jak

[edit on 28/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here goes.

Link

Oh, crap it won't. Just click the link and then add /JPArticle/ShowFull towards the end and you should be able to view the page.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by eldard]

Mod Edit: Link format - Jak

[edit on 28/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Well well, what a coincidence don't you think? It was probably only a rogue element and it is simply an incredible coincidence.
He was related to Ziad Jarrah, a very controversial islamist fundamentalist (he used to drink and party like crazy in germany)

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull

[edit on 25-11-2008 by piacenza]

Working link to article

Not a one-liner, just helping with the link

[edit on 25-11-2008 by zephyrs]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
is this the uncle that kept insisting his nephew wasn't a 9/11 hijacker and the fbi had no proof that he was?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted by piacenza

'Mossad spy' tied to Mughniyeh hit

Lebanese authorities are investigating the possibility that a Lebanese citizen arrested on suspicion of spying for Israel had been involved in the assassination of Hizbullah terror chief Imad Mughniyeh, the Lebanese English-language Daily Star reported on Monday.

Jarrah has confessed to his involvement in the crimes attributed to him, the paper reported.

Sources involved in the investigation were quoted as saying that Jarrah was inducted into the Mossad in the mid-1980s and was charged with gathering information on Palestinian organizations operating in Lebanon and Syria.

The Jerusalem Post could not independently confirm the reports.

Mossad, the sources said, had supplied Jarrah with advanced technological means with which to keep track of senior Hizbullah leaders.

The report also claimed that Jarrah's brother, Yusuf, was arrested on suspicion that he had assisted his brother.

The Daily Star quoted a security source as saying that the two were related to Ziad Jarrah, a Lebanese man who was among the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001.

Looks like the entire Jarrah family was inducted into the Israeli Mossad terrorist organization. Certainly all of the actors playing the alleged 19 'hijackers' were Mossad also.

Ziad Jarrah looks to me like a little Jewish boy Mossad operative who can speak a little Arabic, and who is acting a role for the Media Hucksters in front of the boob tube simpletons. Which is the real Ziad Jarrah and where is he now?

Two of these Flt 93 guys were still alive after 9-11.
Well shucks maybe they were all still alive.
They sure did not die in any aircraft in New York, Virginia, or Pennsylvania.

An odd fit for al Qaeda (The Toilet Seat) indeed.
The actor Ziad Jarrah and Mommy

[snip]

[edit on 11/25/08 by SPreston]

Mod Edit-

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 25-11-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I get a kick how all our "MSM haters" here fell all over each other to rush to that well-known hot bed of Mossad disinformation, the big MSM newspaper, The Jerusalem Post to inform yourselves.

It looks like Mossad and the MSM are useful to you when you need them, eh?

That will make headlines over at JREF and in all the NWO offices around the world.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
I get a kick how all our "MSM haters" here fell all over each other to rush to that well-known hot bed of Mossad disinformation, the big MSM newspaper, The Jerusalem Post to inform yourselves.

It looks like Mossad and the MSM are useful to you when you need them, eh?

That will make headlines over at JREF and in all the NWO offices around the world.

Are you denying the validity of the report? If so, can you give me one good reason? I doubt you can other than to stroke you and your jref buddies er...egos.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
www.dailystar.com.lb...

www.naharnet.com...

www.presstv.ir...

www.lebanonwire.com...

es.truveo.com...

www.nowlebanon.com...

Are these enough for you jthomas? Or will you continue to laugh and stroke you and your buddies er....egos.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
okay, i know this might be crazy logic but, to me, it seems like family members of extremist anti-isreal terrorists might just be useful assets to mosad!!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
okay, i know this might be crazy logic but, to me, it seems like family members of extremist anti-isreal terrorists might just be useful assets to mosad!!

Who recruited who first?

Sources involved in the investigation were quoted as saying that Jarrah was inducted into the Mossad in the mid-1980s and was charged with gathering information on Palestinian organizations operating in Lebanon and Syria.

Early 1996: Future 9/11 Hijackers Begin Attending Mosque Monitored by German Authorities

www.historycommons.org...

Your timeline needs adjusting.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Jarrah "on" Flt.93 has probably been sheep dipped and is now involved in some other espionage operation somewhere. What a madcap merry-go-round!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Star'd and Flaged this thread.

Now things are getting really strange. From the dancing Israeli's to some of the individuals that Atta knew, to the latest story. BTW this type of information is what we need, as opposed to the same old arguments that are stagnanting the truth movement.

new topics

top topics

join