It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GI Joe prepared us for 911. WOW!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

revelationsmedia.com...

The planes in flying in to WTC, the whole deal, i was shocked.

Keep checking back for production updates. The full film will be completed for release in early 2009. Some topics that will be covered include:

* September 11th 2001
* Terrorism
* Domestic Terrorism and a Faceless Enemy
* Osama Bin Laden: His Caves and His Video Taped Threats
* The New World Order
* Mind Control, MK-Ultra, and Monarch
* Weather Warfare and HAARP
* Genesis 6 and The Serpent’s Seed
* The Antichrist
* Theosophy
* And more…

Other work by Frank Lordi can be found at WiseAsSerpents.com

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Amenti]

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Amenti]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That was certainly odd. I think creative people pick up on things that are out there in the collective consciousness and they do not even know why or how.

[edit on 11-18-2008 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good thread. I don't know if there's any truth to it but I remember hearing somewhere that the original TV series was partially funded by the government.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
S&F! I grew up on Transformers and TMNT. But G.I. Joe I was a fan of before even Pre-K, before I can remember for the most part. This is about as striking as the Lone Gunmen Pilot, and Bush Sr. referencing the NWO 9 years before 9/11.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
S&F! I grew up on Transformers and TMNT. But G.I. Joe I was a fan of before even Pre-K, before I can remember for the most part. This is about as striking as the Lone Gunmen Pilot, and Bush Sr. referencing the NWO 9 years before 9/11.

I think so, I mean it seems so obvious, I can believe its taken seven years to dig this up.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Amazing, the footage where people are jumping out of the twin towers like so many ants - this was clearly a chosen engineered situation enabling some to survive but horrifying them into jumping in front of TV cameras for the world to see. The cartoon is explicit. This thread is a must FLAG !

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Know one can be taking this seriously. This is the weakest BS I have ever seen.

What a joke.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Biscuit

of course we're not taking the cartoon seriously...

we just find it rather eerie that they did a cartoon version of the twin towers "collapsing"...

and, Cobra Commander is the leader of a terrorist organization, whom may or may not dwell in a cave(s).

surely no one was thinking of G.I. Joe during the "attacks" of 9/11. i think it's just typical Hollywood knowledge of the "inside"... yes, some in "Hollywood" know more than they seem to...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I found it to be slightly odd. The twin towers part was really disturbing if that footage does actually exist on a GI Joe cartoon. People around the world in the know leak information that is not so obvious all the time.

Example: GI Joe, Star Wars, Chronophage Clock, Artists, etc..

There are actual techniques for enlightenment which allows the mind to tap into eternal truth, which exists outside of time and space. Which exists in the father and his spirit which is his bride, the truth, and the "light."

May love guide you all to the light in the coming years.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by libertytoall]

new topics

top topics

join