It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is NOT black!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tru3Pat1ot

MODS_----- this guy is fast another account --- hats off to you removing it so fast.

Am I seeing things?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For all the people blaming the MSM, Obama views himself as black as stated in many interviews so you can hardly blame them this time... or can you?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well I betcha "back in the day" he couldn't have walked into many establishments or used just any drinking fountains. He'd probably still get looked at funny, or worse - much, much worse; even today walking into establishments in certain parts of the world would earn him the "stank eye", or worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's time to MOVE ON!!

I was for Obama before his past associations came out, but then we have all made mistakes of past associations haven't we

The Man made it

How he made it

It does not matter if he is Black/White/Indian/Latino. He is the President of The U.S.A. let's stop the racial divide.

Move on America

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No Replies since last night???

Looks like we have moved on

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just go into an argument with a co-worker over this. She herself is black and was only for Obama because he is "black" as she put it. I told her he is just as much white as he is black! I had to show her online his heritage and she still thinks he is all black. Some people only see color and that is it. When I look at him I see a man and that is it. I have had to listen to many rude comments about Obama and it angers me that people STILL use such hateful terms today. He is multiracial! He is half and half for heavens sake people! He is just as much a white president as he is a black one. He is still a person does the color of his skin really matter? It shouldnt!
I was reading some posts recently about Obama and so many people make comments like "oh I guess we finally have a black president" and "yup you voted to have a black president." The thing that kills me is when I look at these peoples profiles they all seem very educated and yet they sound like idiots when they make statements like this!
Sorry for the rant but it was really bothering me. I was going to post a thread on it but I found this one instead.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wonder if any of our former presidents weren't white? Maybe they just had white skin?

You can have "black"(whether it be African, Asian, Indian, etc.) blood in you and still look like a 'full-blooded' caucasian. Just because both of my parents are the same color doesn't mean... anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1rked44
I see the MSM still refer to Obama as being black. I see this as an indication that society is still dominated by patriarchy, in that the focus is on Obama's fathers genetic contribution, and ignores any input from his mothers side.

They do the same with Tiger Woods, who gets his power from his daddy and his analytical mindset of golf from his Asian mother.
Obama gets his charisma from his rolling stone poppa and his intelligence from his white momma.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He's closer to 'blue' as in Democrat than any skin tone. I don't see the man, I see what papers the man signs. That tells me everything: his character, his ideal, his morals, his goals, his ambitions, and his flaws. Some may argue he's 'green' but does a good job covering that up. I don't think he's as interested in dollars as much as power, however. Nationalizing everything makes everyone look to 'the king' rather than the currency he holds.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by saint4God]

<< 1   >>

join