It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am a believer in certain 9/11 conspiracy theories such as controlled demolition and so on and so forth.

A little bit ago, we were in a debate and I was referred to this website:

www.debunking911.com

Everything on this website seems plausible and does seem to contradict the 9/11 conspiracy theories in a logical and well presented manner.

For example, to counter building 7 controlled demolition theory:

The PBS special did a good job of explaining the difference between the towers construction and these other buildings conspiracy theorists like to point to. Most steel buildings have a web of steel like this...

The towers had most of the steel in this web on its skin to save office space. Like this...

Note: What's missing from the above photo are the core columns but they are not needed to show the difference in building construction. Conspiracy theorists will be quick to point out this photo doesn't show the core columns but this isn't here to show how many stick figures someone can create. It's here to show how the building had a vastly different design than the average building. If you're a conspiracy theorist just imagine your 47 box columns in the core. (The dark area in the center) The building will still be built differently, box columns in this image or not.
www.pbs.org...

debunking911.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I know this doesn't debunk the site but I want to direct you to the videos on this thread, the info on this thread and for that portion of the website just research the way that the architects built the towers and the fact that they used special construction style to build them for the sole fact that they were going to be so big.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

This also does not debunk that site, but can help you educate yourself on some of the things you may have missed.
In this thread 911 Truth Will Never Fade, Only Grow!
I posted some video's and documents that I feel are pretty damning and tough to refute. The OP of this thread also has posted ALOT of information that is tough to deny.

My suggestion to you would be to not worry about what one website may say, but to look at the more important issue, 911 itself.

There are so many people who can not accept that the "official" story is a lie, and even more people who don't even realize there are ANY holes in the story.
To me, proving holes in the official story, and awakening people to these facts is much more important than trying to debunk any website.

If you search within ATS (or anywhere for that matter) you can find a TON of information, some good, some not good.
Rather than trying to prove the bad material to be wrong, you should (in my honest opinion) try to pull together the good material for yourself, to complete your view of the situation.

There are plenty of bloodthirsty debunkers waiting in line to debunk any and ALL 911 theories.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

new topics

join