It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food as Medicine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi.

Concerned about food contamination, synthetic suppliments, Codex Implementarius?

I found this great video on google. Highly recommendable for all!! Please flag

This is Jerry Brunetti's highly informative video lecture Food as Medicine (2005) where he lays out his experience with terminal cancer which he successfully overcame with eating healthy and different food than he used to eat until then. In 1999 he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and given 6 months to live. He did not submit to chemotherapy, but rather, developed his own unique dietary approach to enhance his immune system. Jerry shares his personal experiences and provides his recipe for healthy living. You will learn about the crucial importance of minerals, which foods to choose for your best health requirements and what to avoid. After viewing this fascinating lecture you'll realize the remarkable value of food in building good foundations, and providing buffers, to keep your body healthy. 3h long. A must see for everyone. Food as Medicine features: -The power of pigments -Make your plate a rainbow. -Protection from cruciferous vegetables. -The good oils. -Fabulous fermentation. -Eggs-The ultimate food. -Butter vs. Margarine-The power of raw milk. -What major minerals do-Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorous and Sulfur. -The trace mineral catalysts-Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Boron and Iron. -The forgotten five-Iodine, Molybdenum, Cobalt, Selenium and Chromium.

Food as Medicine Part 1

Food as Medicine Part 2

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Cant wait to watch the vid but Ive always believed a more healthy diet will boost the immune system enough to beat any disease.
Personally I stopped eating anything synthetic or artificial and have noticed a huge improvement in health ad general mood and also cognitive abilities.
Cancer is a natural disesae and the immune system can beat it off, our immune systems however have been severly compromised by the rigurs of todays world.

Be it artificial food, increased stress, EM poisoning etc.Its all about awareness of your diet and lifestyle

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Noroman, thank you so much for adding this video...I will be watching this all tomorrow, when I am more awake...! I strongly believe that the food we eat can kill or cure us, and have been reading and learning about this on a personal basis for about 25 years....I first started with a book called "The Macrobiotic Miracle" which was about one woman's recovery from stage 4 cancer using diet as a cure. Sadly, I think it's our of print now, but there are others that cover the same ground.

I know that on a much less serious level, I can usually treat physical problems myself with my diet....everything from migraines to period cramps to infections and intolerances, also colds and flu, just by changing by food intake.

I would encourage everyone to watch and take this subject seriously. Starred and flagged!

Cait

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae
Thanks Cait.

I want to correct myself, its Codex Alimentarius, not Implementarius. Sorry about that, but its late where i am

And i dont think we can be too careful in these times of greedy food companies, and the fact that the codex will be implemented 31 dec 2009.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Noroman...

I know how you feel about the Codex...I couldn't believe what I was reading when I first found out about it. It scares the pants off me, and I can only hope that it won't happen...somehow. There is a thread about it here somewhere, with videos...I will try and find it for you and post a link.

Off topic, but it's probably as cold as you are in Norway here in Scotland...very frosty! Stay warm.

Cait x

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi...

Actually, there are lots of threads about it, if you use the search function.

Here's one to get you started, if you need it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cx

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi again.
Yes i have read some of it, and it scares me as well. Its like what the hell are they up to?
Can you imagine what we really are facing? Labeling of food will change, means we wont be able to read whats in our food, restriction of nutrions, vitamins and so on... Its just too insane.
I have been through alot in my life, but looks like the biggest battle are just ahead of us...

I know that the population issue is/will be huge, but there must be another solution, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Noroman, I completely agree....I just can't get my head round the idea that the only way that population control can take place is by starving and poisoning us into extinction. I know there are too many of us...I know that the world population is still exploding...but there has to be another answer. I'm just not smart enough know what that is, apart from "Don't have kids!"

Whatever happens, we all should be making moves to purify our source of food by growing and storing what we can ourselves. It's a lot of work, but if this really does fall into place, we have a major problem, to say the least. Food control is almost the ultimate weapon, th only way to control and manipulate large numbers of people without all out warfare, which it might lead to anyway. Scary prospect, but there must be another way. Will do more reading and post back tomorrow.

Nite nite..

Cx

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Grow our own food will be an important issue for all of us to come. Will be the only way to escape "the solution" i guess.

Good night

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
Thanks Cait.

I want to correct myself, its Codex Alimentarius, not Implementarius. Sorry about that, but its late where i am

And i dont think we can be too careful in these times of greedy food companies, and the fact that the codex will be implemented 31 dec 2009.

the Nexus article suggested we all should sign this petition

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

I have written to my Prime Minister but this involves USA companies so all you USA people who believe in this cause - read all about it and sign thepetition to keep this from being implemented

yes I read all about it in an Australian magazine called Nexus - I love reading allabout these subjects

www.nexusmagazine.com...

anyone else read that?

top topics

join