It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lenticular Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What is your opinion on these cloud formations? Do you think it is possible that these are being created through some sort of weather modification system in order to conceal aerial activities on behalf of the "government"?

www.crystalinks.com...

Supposedly they have been seen lingering over Groom Lake.

www.crystalinks.com...

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don`t think they are anything other than spectacular cloud formations that can be quite easily explained by natural process.

I have yet to see a rational explanation for them being anything unnatural. If anyone can offer up such an explanation I`l be willing to listen.

Heres an old thread I did on this with some links to brilliant pics of them and an understandable explanation of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lenticular clouds are amazing.
Crystal Face was a group of about 450 scientists sent to Key West, Florida to investigate cloud phenoma.
Crystal Face

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have to agree with Cassini, just wonderful, beautiful cloud formations, what caused them, I don't know.

I will not absolutely rule out that aircraft flying at high speeds had something to do with changing the shapes of the clouds... just a thought

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
At Crystal Face, Pre-Mission Presentations the article written by Gerald Mace, Manus and Nauru Island, Ground Information, 05/01/02 is very interesting. Particularly the very last page.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
elevatedone the link below provides an explanation as to their cause

vortex.plymouth.edu...

the pertinent part is at the bottom of the page.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
elevatedone the link below provides an explanation as to their cause

vortex.plymouth.edu...

the pertinent part is at the bottom of the page.

ahhhh, good stuff, I wasn't aware of how they were formed and was making an assumption, and we all know what happens when you assume

thanks for the link, I've learned something new today.

top topics

join