It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News defends Obama against Anti-Israeli accusations!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

"Joe the Plumber" the Republican Poster boy says that a vote for Obama is a vote for the "Death of Israel", Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith after 5 minutes of talking to the "meathead" shakes his head and says Frightening after sticking up for Obama.

Although I agree that Obama is no threat to Israel, am I wrong in thinking that this is all a bunch of crap anyway? arent they voting for President of the USA? I thought that if a man put another Country before his own then that is the root of Treason?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
two points;

plumbers don't know politics

an obama presidency will set up iran to think "this guy is inexperienced he won't know what to do when we nuke isreal" and they'll do it knowing it will be too much for america to handle, another war we can't afford and aren't up for, and a president that isn't ready

at least those are two points that make sense to me.
just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
wwhat does it matter?

LAst time I checked we had 50 states and Israel was not one of them. Let's worry about the tangible problems our own citizens are facing before we confront a hypothecial problem another sovereing nation is facing.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I am replying to this person because they do not seem to "be aware" that Israel and North America work closely together....I am talking about jobs shared in the technical and industrial departments, for one.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I am replying to this person because they do not seem to "be aware" that Israel and North America work closely together....I am talking about jobs shared in the technical and industrial departments, for one.

Private sector jobs are on a different spectrum than government.

Our military and politicians should not hold the citizens of another country in more importance than the citizens that elected them. Take a look at all the problems that are here in the US mainland. Those should be their first concern.

Besides that Israel is more than capable of defending herself--she already has her own nuclear arsenal and a well-trained army.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thanks to the $30 billion in the latest American aid package, of course.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Israel needs to take care of their own problems. If they are so concerned about Iran, then they should go in and take care of them. Last time I checked Israel has a strong army and enough bombs to wipe out the whole middle-east.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Thanks to the $30 billion in the latest American aid package, of course.

That's bad enough but I absolutely do not want it to snowball into American lives.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Shepard Smith is a liberal. I watch foxnews and always turn off the TV when he comes on. He's so obvious. Everyone knows that if Obama gets in it's all over for Israel so far as our support goes, and that Obama will not help them if they call on us. Yet Smith acts as though it weren't true.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh come on !

Obama wouldn't be where is *IS* without Israel/zionists/jews

And he has NO hope of becoming president unless he's ALREADY signed, in his own blood, his boot-licking subservience to his zionist owners.

Same with McCain

Same with all of them. Zionists own and have owned them ALL !

Israel NEVER loses. No matter who gets in.

And any candidate who hasn't sold himself to Israel can never GET in.

And why pretend to be fooled by Amendinejad ? He's a jew !
He and Israel are and have been performing a pantomime .. again for the benefit of the Sheepies and so the zionist-owned whore-media can spin
a game of 'Good cop / Bad cop ' so that Israel (with its insatiable lust for wars, blood, destruction, power and control) can foist yet ANOTHER war on this planet.

join