It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's sad, sad doppelganger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We all remember the viral videos of extremely stereotypical blond ditz, miss South Carolina. Well another dizzy pageant model is in a competition that is showing her sub-moron ability to speak.

From Thunderf00t:

...And this woman's running for VP.

No doubt a lot of you guys have seen most of this, and you are angry. No surprise. The thing that leaves me bewildered is not the fact that this woman is running or that she was even chosen in the first place, but rather that there isn't public outcry about this. That so many people still support this woman even though she has revealed her ineptness through the very few interviews that she has done.

Note: This is not to promote Obama or anyone by attacking opposing party members! If you must know I don't like ether candidate, I wouldn't vote for ether. This is just about Palin, herself and highlighting her general aptness.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have sent it to a few people.

The sad part is that Sarah Palin is a personable sort of person. The kind of lady people'd like to have a beer with. But I don't think she can handle what is coming in this country. It's going to take someone with extreme intelligence, thoughtfulness, education and judgment to even have a hope.

And she and John McCain together cannot come close to dealing with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Gee, I thought youtube videos were not allowed in ATS politics and were considered Political Trolling.

They must not care if it is an anti-Palin video.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey Benevolent Heretic - why don't you stop being such a normal human and quit acting as if you can vehemently disagree with someone's politics, but you can still have a beer with them! (joking)

That is one distinction lost on many posters - when you argue how unprepared Palin is for VP, it gets lost in the insanity that you HATE her personally. I have contributed plenty of negative towards her, but it is only based upon her selection as VP.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 28-10-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just because someone speaks without a teleprompter and can think for themselves this makes someone a simpleton? I get a kick out of these supposed liberals making fun of someones accent or the fact that they are on more of a personal level,I think it shows ones ignorance when they pick on someone because they aren't their idea of the perfect candidate,I'm sure the poster has their own quirks one could make fun of,I think people need to grow up,the ones who end up looking stupid are the ones making ignorant comments,I've taught my children better at least act like an adult

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
They must not care if it is an anti-Palin video.

It's not about being anti-Palin, it's about pro-reason. I don't have anything against the woman herself, just the idea of her "begin one 72 year-old heart beat away from being president".

I know plenty of people on her level, many of them devout, preachy and every now and again they say something incredibly moronic too. These women work as hair dressers and florists knowing that they are the wrong person for politics, let alone international politics.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

I am not against your right to post this thread or the video.
I am against ATS only filtering the videos and threads that are against Obama. (it is so obvious)

I think both sides should be allowed to smear, slander and thrash at will.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by deathhasnosound]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deathhasnosound

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were having a go.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Just because someone speaks without a teleprompter and can think for themselves this makes someone a simpleton? I get a kick out of these supposed liberals making fun of someones accent or the fact that they are on more of a personal level,

Oh pshaw. Do you really think people are saying "I've been covering politics for more than 20 years and that's the worst video I've ever seen. That's all I have to say." Palin isn't fit to be VP not because she speaks without a TP, has an off accent and are apparently on a more "personal" level. That's just not what this is about. It's just about how she is flat out not VP material. What if this woman finds herself in the presidents seat?! You can't downplay the seriousness of this ticking time bomb.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that should explain it all

join