It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which political pundit will you miss least after the election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
With every election comes the endless talking faces on the news networks. Some we like, some we just can't stand. So which pundit will you be glad to no longer see on an almost daily basis?

Mine? BAY BUCHANAN!!!

The sound of this shrew's voice is 100 times worse than nails on a chalkboard!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
ooh ... good question.

mine would have to be mccain and his james cagney voice!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Although she is not a pundit and will still be around after the election:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck!!!

Her ignorance on issues could fill volumes!!! At least she'll be back to talking about fashion and cake recipes after the election!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
sean hannity,,,,, rachel maddow----soon to be canceled---all of fox news

go daily show and colbert----take no prisoners!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
They aren't going away. If their side wins, they will still be here cheering them on and if they lose, they will be here slandering the other side. IT NEVER ENDS!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
They aren't going away. If their side wins, they will still be here cheering them on and if they lose, they will be here slandering the other side. IT NEVER ENDS!

I am going with this guy. It is just an endless game, of cr*p, down your throats. I am just glad bush is going, he has become extremely boring, over the last 4 years.

Though i have to say that all you lot slag of foxnews, and they have been the most balanced this time lol. Thats saying something.

I am just waiting, for if obama wins, how long will chris matthews erection last for obama, in the next 4 or 8 years.

join