It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChange Debunks the BBC at Ground Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Brian Kenny, Gary Talis, Matt Kazee, and others confront the BBC at Ground Zero on September 11, 2008. BBC recently did a documentary about WTC7, the third tower to collapse on 9/11. Special thanks to Matt Kazee and TruthMovement.com for giving us the footage.

Personally it seem's to me like the BBC are hiding something and/or assisting the whitewash of the real story.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Great video. The BBC is a very sophisticated disinformation outfit, and now that we see the truth through alternative sources what they do in that place is slowly becoming clear for everyone to see.

The BBC is corporate media, and corporate media, no matter where it is or under what logo and acronym, just stands for cronyism and establishment propaganda. I want all those hours I gave watching them back, if at all possible...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The BBC are thoroughly corrupt Owellian scum on the issue of 9/11 (although a lot of their other programming is great).

This is shown clearly in the way they handled the issue of supposed confusion among air traffic controllers between Flt. 93 and Delta 1989 on 9/11.

This quotation and short video is from a thread discussing an interview given by the ATC who handled Flt. 93 at Cleveland.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Listen to the way that a BBC program on 9/11 spins the issue of the supposed confusion between Delta 89 (1989) and United 93. Note how their story of what was in the minds of air traffic controllers differs from the account given by the controller handling Flt. 93.

Remember also that according to Werth, the military was the source of the confusion regarding the status of Delta 89.

One of the funniest and phoniest parts of the video is the conversation in the backround as a couple of ATCs figure out what is going on. It is pure scripted spin.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 20-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
BBC's Mike Rudin responds to this in his latest blog here:
Mike Rudin's b(l)og

When we were filming we were surprised that some of the truthers seemed particularly keen to interview us on camera about the last programme we made about this third tower at 9/11. They think we have deliberately set out to conceal the truth. As one said to me "You already know the truth."

The group who made the video are called "We are change". They claim we misrepresented the chronology involving one important witness who we interviewed in our last programme about 9/11.

What a complete douchebag.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You know what bothers me about this piece? When the two people formt he BBc are referred to as "eurotrash". Nice to know what americans think of us europeans.

Insolubrious

As you havn't really countered this point i assume you also think all europeans are eurotrash also. Thanks a bunch.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into it, they refer to their own european descendents as white trash and trailer trash, although the latter is a bit more generic.

True, the generalization of a geographic region and a perjorative is always bad taste, but there you go... we still have a ways to go into raising the vibrational frequency of the human race to a point where the common man realises just how much these fear based generalizations hurt our common cause.

Best not to underline it, or the vultures will start swooping down trying to breed dessent and chaos so they can stay in the shadows while largely innocent people fight and bicker amongst each other.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted by ImaginaryReality1984
You know what bothers me about this piece? When the two people formt he BBc are referred to as "eurotrash". Nice to know what americans think of us europeans.

Insolubrious

As you havn't really countered this point i assume you also think all europeans are eurotrash also. Thanks a bunch.

No. Many if not most of us think no such thing. We consider our own treacherous Mainstream News Media which works against us in favor of their corporate masters as AmeroTrash. Obviously the BBC is a propaganda organ for those same internationalist corporate elite.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

This video starts with the word "eurotrash" so please explain where i misinterpreted my view here. By endorsing the video you endorse everything in it, unless you specify otherwise. In the OP's post i never saw any such specification.

Originally posted by SPreston
Obviously the BBC is a propaganda organ for those same internationalist corporate elite.

The BBC is owned by the people and has some government influence. You should look up some of their recent programs because they've been very critical of Gordon Browns britain, his policies and even been on the side of Russia.

So before you spout such things maybe you should check into the BBC. They tend to be rather balanced.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
So before you spout such things maybe you should check into the BBC. They tend to be rather balanced.

Whether or not they are 'balanced', they misrepresented Jennings' statements about what he heard in WTC7.

Whether or not they are 'balanced', they clipped the last part of Silverstein's interview, where he stated that 'they' watched WTC7 fall.

I don't think that was balanced reporting. Maybe you do.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Note to our European friends:

Please don't think all Europeans are thought of as Euro-trash. So-called trash talk is a nuanced subset of the language in North America. People can be insulted with affection too. Slut and nigga can be said with love in the heart, to the right person and, of course by the right person.

Of course the BBC guys were on the receiving end of the negative meaning of the term, "obnoxious European interloper".

I tend to be very libertarian in language matters as opposed to politically correct. Let freedom ring! Peace and love brother. Chill.

Respect.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I love what We Are Change does. Even if people think they are loonies. I'm a member of the NYC group but I've only been to a couple meetups I've yet to do a street action b/c I have to take the train from CT but I plan on it in the near future.

BBC Set To Air Third Smear Attack On 9/11 Truth
The BBC is set to launch a third savage smear attack on the 9/11 truth movement by rehashing a now thoroughly debunked program that it first aired in July of this year.

Having taken its rightful place alongside Popular Mechanics and The History Channel as one of the 21st century’s most plentiful peddlers of yellow journalism with their first 9/11 hit piece last year, “Auntie Beeb” had another crack at the whip on July 6th when it aired a documentary about the collapse of WTC Building 7, the 47-storey skyscraper that imploded into its own footprint on 9/11 without being hit by a plane, called “The Third Tower”.

The program claimed to offer the solution to the “final mystery of 9/11″. Clearly the fact that the BBC has trotted out another version of this same documentary within four months is an admittance of a failure to do just that.

Article

Edit: Star and flag for you.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Shocka]

new topics

top topics

join