It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i check the terrorist watchlist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
we in the united states and great britan have been aware that more people are being added to a terrorist watch list every day.reasons are stupid ones too. anyways with the numbers constantly growing i think i should be able to check if i am on it or not.i have searched and all i get is articles about the list rather than the list itself. some help please.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
In Finland you can check your status in office of military and police officials.

To get position in some works, or national security, they do check your status from national network of security. There is everybody listed, and everybody can check their status by law.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
its a classified list so join the goveremnt police force or military and get your self into a position high enough to check it is about all i think you can do

there are group orientated lists they should be found here

www.statewatch.org... but the UK link doesnt work looks like they removed the webpage

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I suspect that we (as in the people being 'protected') will never be 'allowed' to see who's on that list at all.

The government would potentially face questions as to the rationale they used to populate their list. Since this list can virtually be certain to includes people who are NOT terrorists, they wouldn't want to face that liability.

Here's the kicker though. The list is very likely maintained and administered by a 'contracted' private company! Are we feeling 'warm and fuzzy' yet?

In the name of security - you will be watched! Nice.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by X9ballX

Trying to locate that information will get you on the list.
I strongly advise you digress because unwanted attention drawn in your direction is not a wise investment.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by X9ballX

Trying to locate that information will get you on the list.
I strongly advise you digress because unwanted attention drawn in your direction is not a wise investment.

thanks i'll take your advice on that

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If you're in the U.S. as I am the easiest way to find out if you are on the governments terrorist watchlist would be to open your local phone book and look for you're name.
(yes it's humor)

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
If you're in the U.S. as I am the easiest way to find out if you are on the governments terrorist watchlist would be to open your local phone book and look for you're name.
(yes it's humor)

lol funny
the SAS(the uk version of the navy seals) say that humor helps them deal with the #tyness and horrors of missions.sounds feasable and seems to be working for me

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think someone above is right, everyone is on the list. They just take names off as they notice you are complacent.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Interesting idea...instead of wasting time adding names, just have all names on there and erase the ones as they prove themselves. Seems logical enough to me if you consider that you can be labeled a "terrorist" for simply being an activist.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I think someone above is right, everyone is on the list. They just take names off as they notice you are complacent.

and by complacment you mean dead and no long an anoyance ^_^

top topics

join