It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC advanced knowledge of WTC7 collapse?? WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm going to assume this has to have already been posted about and discussed here, but in case it hasn't yet, here ya go! (Especially love the pathetic arguments coming out against this clear validation of a conspiracy)

www.youtube.com...

More evidence (as if anymore was needed) for those in denial that the War on Terror is perhaps the greatest LIE in modern times, and 911 was fabricated to facilitate a plot ultimately designed to protect Israel.

If you ask me, the event being predicted by the Web bot probably has to do with the coming nuke conflict with Iran following Israels attack on Iran, the USA's subsequent defense of Israel following Irans Retaliation and BUSH suspending the elections or enforcing the War Powers Act to declare Marshall Law, keep him in office and prevent Barack Obama from being inaugurated in January.

Iow... the sh$ts about to hit the fan IMO,

But We shall see between now and inauguration day ... I'm just glad I don't live in Israel, DC, or NYC

www.sollogs.com...
Quite amazing that warning was posted back in 1994

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
It has been posted. You will find the other thread(s) by using the Search function.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix911

Sorry good friend, but this story is older than dirt!! lol

But thanks for thinking of us anyway

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The search function is disabled at the moment, but here is one of several threads on the topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join