It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilbolton Code Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here are a few pages of the Chilbolton Code analysis

On Sunday, August 19, 2001, a very interesting crop formation appeared (see illustration, left) within a wheat field near Wherwell, Hampshire, England. It appeared on the grounds of the Chilbolton radio telescope facility, a site of some previous interesting formations.
If the new one is not a hoax - and there are ways to definitely find out, which are underway - then its implications are profound - we are engaged in public two-way communication with nearby off-planet intelligence, and everything needs to be reassessed.

This article reviews what the public should know about this crop formation and its implications.

claudescommentary.com...

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
personally i find them facinating, i live not too far from alot of circle locations (oxfordshire) and hope to witness one myself one day.
i have a huge bank of websites with circle pics, some i feel are typical human hoaxes which imo dont help when trying to validate to the masses that they really could possibly done by E.T.
i wonder why people are too quick to debunk these aswell, to create something like the milk hill circle or even the binary code at night would need a huge crane, flood lights, alot of equiptment and with these, evidence of them being there (humans).
somewhere i have seen a short vid clip of what is supposed to be a UFO creating a crop circle (its only 5sec long), if i find it i will post link.
but back to the article in question, the binary code that was found in the field is totally awsome in all aspects, the size, the differences(very intruiging), and also the location.
all i gota say is to the sceptics is look close, look at how the corn is layed individually (swirled).
imo they are small orbs, possibly their vehicles, to cover an area the quickest in time and efficiency you wouldnt go backwards and forward because of having to stop/slow down to turn direction, spirals can be done at a continuose (srry spellin) speed if not getting faster.
humans would find that method more labourios and time consuming tieing string lines to spin a circle,we would make a flat path way one direction in this case.
i read somewhere someones view on why crop circles.
from what i remember their analogy was of the film close encounter.... where the scientist found they could communicate by music and lights, the ufo COPIED to verify they understand, now what if the E.T was to see a crop circle created by a human and thought "this is a way to comunicate "

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If those are manmade crop circles, then they sure were well planned and executed. Plain circles seem like they would be super easy to fake, but things like the pixelated face look pretty intricate and easy to mess up if it was a bunch of guys doing that in the dark.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
as well i found another coded circle, the answer was quite scarey,

also a good site >> crop circles

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yes, the messages in these two different crop circles really make you think. They are astounding and amazing..... There's a real important message being delivered to us.

www.gaiaguys.net...

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.

Much PAIN but still time.

BELIEVE.

There is GOOD out there.

We oppose DECEPTION.

Conduit CLOSING."

www.gaiaguys.net...

"We Are Opposed To Cunning And Deceit"

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Amazing....that aliens can travel light years across space and time, and yet for all that technology, fail to make straight lines in a wheat field....or that they even find it necessary to leave cryptic messages in produce in the first place....

Uhm...wouldn't it be a lot easier to pick up the phone? Surely, a more advanced intellegence would figure such an enigma out, right???

Sorry, but still nothing that a few yokels with some boards and rope couldn't pull off.....

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok 1st off, with all that intelegence wouldnt you think thatthey would think a simple phone call would be calls for laughter or a few snickers maybe even makes it way to the dinner table for a evening laugh, but a crop circle that everyone can see an all have a crack at there own opinon about it, see thats intelegence knowing that humans wouldnt believe something so short an routine as a phone call or a fax when a crop circle will make you think what in the 1st place is it an why like this? , what my rabblings are trying to say, is this would be a good way to make people think about it more an less likely to throw it away so fast an anyways something out of the ordinary with a message attached sounds like a great way to talk to a foreign civilization to me.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by Trance]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
Ok 1st off, with all that intelegence wouldnt you think thatthey would think a simple phone call would be calls for laughter or a few snickers maybe even makes it way to the dinner table for a evening laugh, but a crop circle that everyone can see an all have a crack at there own opinon about it, see thats intelegence knowing that humans wouldnt believe something so short an routine as a phone call or a fax when a crop circle will make you think what in the 1st place is it an why like this? , what my rabblings are trying to say, is this would be a good way to make people think about it more an less likely to throw it away so fast an anyways something out of the ordinary with a message attached sounds like a great way to talk to a foreign civilization to me.

Thank you I agree... I'm sure the aliens would much rather make ONE crop circle instead of calling everyone in the entire world on the phone.

Dont you?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[quoteThank you I agree... I'm sure the aliens would much rather make ONE crop circle instead of calling everyone in the entire world on the phone.

Dont you?

I got to agree with Gazrok on this one.
If anything can travel distances so vast, it must be a millenia ahead of us, at least!

If indeed (a) some entity can travel so far and (b) it managed to find earth, then I doubt a crop circle would be its method of communication with us.

Dude, try to come up with *all* the explanations *other* than aliens, eliminate those, and only then consider the extra-terrestrial answer.

Apply that same logic for the pyramids.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro
as well i found another coded circle, the answer was quite scarey,

also a good site >> crop circles

Is it just me, but looking at this picture I had the thought of looking at a CD or perhaps a Hard Drive with data etched on it in the usual o's and 1 with perhaps a message waiting for some clever person to read?

Michael

top topics

join