It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are coming! Aliens are coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Now the reason I put this into the NWO section will be revealed later in the post..... Everyone knows of crop circles.... but what If it was us making them, not from earth... but from space?

The crop circle gambit is now some years old, enabled both by straight hoaxing and the NWO's Star Wars space platforms. Simply feed the waveform for the desired crop circle into scalar transmitters. This generates an interference pattern at the ground level --where the space vacum energy is liberated as microwaves type energy. Constrained by the interference pattern, the microwaves swirl around the crop in the desired shape. Switch off the beam. Instant crop circle.

first, read this:
www.kathymcmahon.utvinternet.com...

Then follow up with this:
www.kathymcmahon.utvinternet.com...

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i personally think that crop circles are either man made or symbols from an alien language (trying to communicate with us). That circle about bush i think is just funny. If alien's do come, and are not friendly and invade us i won't mind. (at least i lived to see the end of the world)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure who or what are making them, although I wouldn't mind seeing one of my avatar

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Aliens are NOT coming! Aliens are NOT coming!

Sorry to break the bad news, but it isn't going to happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nice to see the aliens are republican.
I voted for Bush

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChickenFriedRice
I voted for Bush

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!...But anyway, maybe the aliens are coming...I saw a UFO tonight actually, I just dont feel like making a thread out of it. It was one of those triangle shaped UFO's with three lights.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
yo Shazam!

*points to sig

SIGGED

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Now the reason I put this into the NWO section will be revealed later in the post

I think the trash forum suits this thread better, don't you think?

Originally posted by ChickenFriedRice
I voted for Bush

awww...Im so sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon

[Edited on 3-27-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
nah sorry i dont buy that 1, microwaves beamed from space making pictures on the field, i'll stick to my beliefs that most are made by aliens.
if they could do that, why dont they fry terrorist hiding in the mountains

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro
nah sorry i dont buy that 1, microwaves beamed from space making pictures on the field, i'll stick to my beliefs that most are made by aliens.
if they could do that, why dont they fry terrorist hiding in the mountains

I think it's a more plausable theory that they're testing some new microwave technology from satellites than aliens sending secret messages.

It could even be a couple geeks with portable magnatron tubes making them.

As far as using them agains persons, that might fall into the same catagory as chemical, nuclear & bio weapons as indirect hits could very well leave people badly damaged but alive.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Aliens are NOT coming! Aliens are NOT coming!

Sorry to break the bad news, but it isn't going to happen.

Did you read the post at all?

On a side note I too believe in crop circles, and the authentic ones being made by aliens... I just thought this look towards them was interesting.

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

top topics

join