It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal message on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For the past weeks there has been and advertisement on the ATS website. The Advertisement is supposedly for Halloween horror nights, I find the images displayed on this website disturbing and have had numerous nightmares. ATS is the one of the websites I visit multiple times a day and it just seem like they are pounding the image of Mary into my brain. How long will it take before ATS, our home becomes corrupt like everything else?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
[edit on 4/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's pretty hard to corrupt something with the users so anti-corruption. At ATS there's several people who are disappointed with the way their country (whichever one it may be, not just US) is being run and corrupted, and than there's the major disappointment in the MSM that is enough to make me turn away from tv for a week now.

Here's my solution to your problem, get Firefox. It's simply beautiful...and free. Once you get it, right click the ad you don't like and hit the second to last option which should be block images for (insert URL here). No more morbid ads!! I do it all the time cause i hate ads

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

Yeah, I've been doing that too... some are flash player or something though, like the university ones i get, can't get red of 'em.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well that was a nice long post. Could have just linked to it and saved alot of page space...but thanks anyway!

Cheers!!!!

top topics

join