It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura: New Conspiracy Reality TV Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Didn't see this anywhere; thought some would be interested.....

Source

Ventura will travel the country, investigating cases and getting input from believers and skeptics before passing judgment on a theory’s validity.

“Ventura will hunt down answers, plunging viewers into a world of secret meetings, midnight surveillance, shifty characters and dark forces,” truTV said in a statement.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

I like Ventura. It is kind of a shame that he is throwing himself full force into the conspiracy club. While he is a welcome addition, I think that he could serve the community better by gearing up for a run at the Oval Office in 4 years. I think that things like this have pretty much killed his chances.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Jesse feels he has put in his time serving his country. Yes, I wish he would take a run at the presidency, but the PTB would never allow and independent, a Libratarian, in office. As much as I would like to see more parties, and more candidates, the truth is we are stuck with Republicans and Democrats. It is a matter of choosing between the lesser of two evils.
Now if Jesse did a show demonstrating how the DEMS and the REPUBS conspire to keep the other parties from getting appropriate media coverage, we might have something.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Who knows? This could be good for him....and for the people who enjoy watching him, listening to him, and enjoy the topics of conspiracies.

I really don't think he has any intention of running for any type of office again.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i hope i can watch this online or on tv .

this can only do good, corruption probably stops him doing as well as he can as a politician, what better way to get loved by people than by exposing the corruption and conspiricys that are real and looking for answers.

of course, i bet their are tons of people queing up to discredit him as soon as this starts, but, if exposes some big things, people will love him and it wont matter!

if anything, if the show is sucesfull, and he uncovers the big things, gets to the truth and names the corrupt people, why would anyone in their right mind then NOT vote him in as president of any country!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
wow this sounds promising!! i've never heard of "truTV" though... being just another Turner Broadcasting network like CNN however, it looks like i'm gonna have to take everything with a grain of salt. we'll see what they let Jesse get away with saying though...

don't you think we need to get Mr. Ventura an ATS account already?! lol
think he already has one??

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
anyone know what the show's title is? i can't seem to find anything yet..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is news to me... and very good news at that. I'm sure he'll make the best use of this opportunity... much like he has in everything he has touched, sports-entertainment, politics, publishing. His evolution in character has brought him to a much higher ground then most public figures. This man is truly unique and valuable to the future of the U.S. A true patriot and statesman. He is a superb communicator. I look foreword to seeing him in action.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Latest Ventura sighting ...i posted this in the Breaking Alternative News late last night

"Willie Nelson, Jessie Ventura & Alex Jones on the Banks, Election, JFK & 911"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No new groundbreaking revelations, just an interesting discussion among three 911-truth advocates.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura has said that he is done with being an elected official. Says that there weren't meant to be career politicians but rather people serving for a period of time and then stepping down to allow others. he also said he could make more of a difference out of public office. I think it was on C-span around the time of the shadow convention.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Obviously you are not listening... Ventura IS aware of what is going on with our Govn't, unlike the many sheeple who believe everything our govn't tells us. www.infowars.com

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
First Episode: THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Get the couch weights pissed off and maybe we can finally get this monkey off our backs, huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Jesse was on Alex Jones yesterday - and he said he is still concerned that the series may still never air --- not sure if he is just driving up the hype - but he didn't say it was 100% the series will air....

join