It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Anti-Gravity Vehicles used on 9/11/01

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You won't find a lot of people in the SSDI who were single and under retirement age at the time of their death. It is not a record of everyone who has died. You would be better off searching for obituaries and they are usually placed by a funeral home.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSleuth

I've noticed on this site many people don't subscribe to the Occums Razor theory.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't know for a fact either, but I have speculated(but like you, I'll keep this speculation to myself). I haven't went through all the names yet, but I noticed while searching the S.S.D.I. for the passengers of all 4 planes, a few of them are in the database, which raises the oddity level even more.

Whats odd about a few of the names being in the SSDI? That they arent all there or that some are there?

Not every person that dies will be listed in the index, try checking out the names of some famous people, you will be surprised how many of them do NOT show up.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

That they arent all there or that some are there?

Both. Why are only a few out of many passengers in the S.S.D.I? It should be expected that the majority of the victims be listed, not the opposite.

Not every person that dies will be listed in the index, try checking out the names of some famous people...

Of course they won't. Some people will not be listed for various reasons, and I understand that. Again why the majority missing?

Furthermore, why are some of the victims that worked in the WTC death date before or after September 2001? They are on 9/11 memorial lists but listed in the S.S.D.I as having died before or after 9/11. I find this most odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Not every person that dies will be listed in the index, try checking out the names of some famous people, you will be surprised how many of them do NOT show up.

Most famous people aren't listed because they're using stage names... I bet their real names are in there.

For example, Karl Marx is a stage name... his real name is:
Moses Mordecai Marx Levy

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSleuth

Most famous people aren't listed because they're using stage names... I bet their real names are in there.

Moses Mordecai Marx Levy

John F. Kennedy...not there
Robert F. Kennedy...not there
Thurmond Munson...not there
River Phoenix (born River J Bottom)...not there
John Belushi (born John Adam Belushi)...not there
Lee Harvey Oswald....not there
Norma Jean Baker....not there
Carolyn Bessette...not there
John C. Stennis....not there
Derrick Thomas....not there

Are you getting the idea yet? Or do I need to keep looking up politicians, athletes, actors etc until you get it through your head that the SSDI does not include everyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Are you getting the idea yet? Or do I need to keep looking up politicians, athletes, actors etc until you get it through your head that the SSDI does not include everyone?

Most people in the WTCs were not politicians, athletes, or actors. They were civilians, like my family members, my girlfriend's family members, and everyone else's family members I've checked that ARE in the S.S.D.I.

It's obvious not everyone will be in the S.S.D.I. because it only houses a little over 82.5 million names, but the majority of people that allegedly lost their lives on 9/11 should most definitely be in there.

And NONE should have a death date BEFORE 9/11, but they do.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

posted by Niobis
Of course they won't. Some people will not be listed for various reasons, and I understand that. Again why the majority missing?

Many famous people, likely far more than we realize, do not publicly use their real names. You would not find Ann Landers because her real name was Eppie Lederer. Therefore they would not be in the SSDI index after death. I checked every deceased person that I personally knew their date of death, and every single one was in the index except for one lady. But my Mom thought she had her name legally changed back to her maiden name and we did not know what it was.

SSDI is a Social Security index service. Perhaps millionaires such as John and Robert Kennedy and many others never entered the Social Security program and thus would not be in the index. It seems to be recorded would necessitate removing that person from the Social Security program by reporting their decease. Deceased politicians with their own retirement programs far removed from SS would not need to be reported to SS.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSleuth

Moses Mordecai Marx Levy

John F. Kennedy...not there
Robert F. Kennedy...not there
Thurmond Munson...not there
River Phoenix (born River J Bottom)...not there
John Belushi (born John Adam Belushi)...not there
Lee Harvey Oswald....not there
Norma Jean Baker....not there
Carolyn Bessette...not there
John C. Stennis....not there
Derrick Thomas....not there

I'm getting the idea... that you can't spell.

Thurman Munson is the correct spelling... check it out... he's listed in the SSDI.

Did you get that through your head?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

TruthSleuth
I'm getting the idea... that you can't spell.

Thurman Munson is the correct spelling... check it out... he's listed in the SSDI.

As is John C Stennis

JOHN C STENNIS 03 Aug 1901 23 Apr 1995 39205 (Jackson, Hinds, MS) (none specified) 578-60-2319 District of Columbia

As is Derrick Thomas assuming you meant the NFL linebacker

DERRICK V THOMAS 01 Jan 1967 08 Feb 2000 (P) 33055 (Opa Locka, Miami-dade, FL) (none specified) 267-71-2317 Florida

John F Kennedy, Robert F Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald were involved in unsolved potential CIA murder plots and their records may have been manipulated. That may also apply to Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy. Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Baker) was also involved with the Kennedy clan and may have been politically murdered.

You made some odd choices with half of your searches to prove your point.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join