It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an interesting approach...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The following is an article that I believe very accurately addresses the approach we should take on this "war on terrorism". I feel that we definitely need more "General Pershing's" in our country's leadership positions. Definitely a good read.

Strict Muslim tradition holds that any Muslim who comes in contact with a pig before dying will be denied access to heaven.

"If bags of pig lard will prevent zealous Moslem terrorists from carrying out attacks, I'm all for it," said Deputy Internal Security Minister Ya'acov Edri (Likud) in response to the plan.

In October, former Chief Rabbi Mordehai Eliyahu and Kiryat Arba's Chief Rabbi Dov Lior gave their endorsement to a proposal to test the use of wild pigs in detecting terrorist infiltrators and explosives in West Bank communities.

The idea is not a new one.

Just before World War I, General 'Blackjack' Pershing was stationed in the Philippines, where he was ordered to put down an Islamic insurgency movement.

Pershings troops captured fifty terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution.

Pershing ordered his men to slaughter two pigs in front of the now horrified terrorists. The soldiers soaked their bullets in pigs blood in full view of the fifty condemned terrorists.

Using the pig-soaked bullets, they executed forty-nine of them by firing squad. They dug a big hole, dumped in the bodies of the terrorists, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc., and covered over the grave.

Pershing let the fiftieth terrorist go. There wasn't another Islamic terrorist incident for forty-two years.

www.hallindseyoracle.com...

Mr. M

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thank you very much.

seekerof

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I'm ahead of the game...
Good looking out.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Of course it WOULD work.

But nobody will risk it because it's not pc and people in the West would demonstrate.
Of course the fact that it would stop the deaths of thousands of innocent people is neither here nor there in their eyes.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This type of action should have been taken from day one. Bombing the hell out of foreign countries and populations is getting us nowhere, we're just digging a whole. "Global War on Terrorism". Global War? You can't fight a global war on terrorism, it's impossible. Bush started something he can't finish, not in 1000 years.

Mr. M

JON

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dude that rules

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
one of my dads previouse ideas was to wrap assama in pig skin then shoot him and show it to the world. If we did that we wouldnt even have to paint our houses with pig lard because they would fear that happening to them i think its a great idea either way.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hell yea man! Can you imagine how scared they'd be in India if we showed up riding cows?!

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I made this same suggestion and was called a racist.....LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So why don't we just begin a papering campaign. Let's load a few C-141s up with bacon, and some pork chops, and napkins with Porky Pig on them and drop them all over muslim lands.

Just to show 'em we mean business, you know...?

No, really. Watch how fast they just re-interpret their doctrine to say that if your enemy puts a pig on you, it doesn't count.

Just like it's not alright for a Muslim to lie, except in the case of interrogation by an enemy. Then it's OK, as long as you know the truth 'in your heart'...

Yeah, whatever

Oderus Urungus

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hats off to General Pershing

and thanks to Starchild.

Alas, the PC police would not allow that to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This has been posted several times already, but it deserves to be covered again.
I say bomb them with CHITLINS!!!:

top topics

join