It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greys explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I dont know if anybody has mentioned this before but i thought i would air my views well when my girlfriend was pregnant and we went for a scan my daughter looked just like a grey ie the head shape and the eyes i beleive it is the eye sockets that have the same shape as that of a grey when i asked the nurse if this was normal she said yes so do u think that the images we here and see of greys could be some repressed memory of being in the womb

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
I dont know if anybody has mentioned this before but i thought i would air my views well when my girlfriend was pregnant and we went for a scan my daughter looked just like a grey ie the head shape and the eyes i beleive it is the eye sockets that have the same shape as that of a grey when i asked the nurse if this was normal she said yes so do u think that the images we here and see of greys could be some repressed memory of being in the womb

Well, I don't think anyone could have memories of ourselves in the womb.. as we didn't have a mirror to check ourselves out

We could have repressed memories of the womb itself (a dark blob), but not of what WE looked like sitting inside them. Not to bash your theory, but I do not think this is the case with Grays at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I guess if we had a flashlight and a mirrior.....LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
are humans eyes even open in the womb? or develped(im sure i messed up that word alot) enough to see yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yes, a prenatul baby will open its eyes. Researchers into regressive theropy treatment for Abductees think the "operating" room scenes in the UFO could be birth sequences that some people have the ability to recall.

Bright lights, wierd images, tools etc all match a typical birth event. The feeling of being taken out of a normal comfortable enviroment and then to later appear under bright lights with "strange" beings attending to you.

A preborn baby is in a familar surrounding prior to birth and then is "extracted" into the delivery room, even inverted as the doctor clears the airways. This inverssion could be the weightless anti gravity effect that some abductees say they experience once on board the UFO.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
are humans eyes even open in the womb? or develped(im sure i messed up that word alot) enough to see yet?

Week 26: The fetus can now inhale, exhale and even cry. Eyes have completely formed, and the tongue has developed taste buds. Under intensive medical care the fetus has a over a 50% chance of surviving outside the womb. (www.w-cpc.org...)
---------------------

Development of Vision

Vision, probably our most predominant sense after birth, evolves steadily during gestation, but in ways which are difficult to study. However, at the time of birth, vision is perfectly focused from 8 to 12 inches, the distance to a mother's face when feeding at the breast. Technical reviews reveal how extraordinary vision is in the first few months of life (Salapatek and Cohen, 1987).

Although testing eyesight in the womb has not been feasible, we can learn from testing premature babies. When tested from 28 to 34 weeks g.a. for visual focus and horizontal and vertical tracking, they usually show these abilities by 31-32 weeks g.a. Abilities increase rapidly with experience so that by 33-34 weeks g.a., both tracking in all directions as well as visual attention equals that of babies of 40 weeks g.a. Full-term newborns have impressive visual resources including acuity and contrast sensitivity, refraction and accommodation, spacial vision, binocular function, distance and depth perception, color vision, and sensitivity to flicker and motion patterns (Atkinson and Braddick, 1982). Their eyes search the environment day and night, showing curiosity and basic form perception without needing much time for practice (Slater, Mattock, Brown, and Gavin, 1991).

In utero, eyelids remain closed until about the 26th week. However, the fetus is sensitive to light, responding to light with heart rate accelerations to projections of light on the abdomen. This can even serve as a test of well-being before birth. Although it cannot be explained easily, prenates with their eyelids still fused seem to be using some aspect of "vision" to detect the location of needles entering the womb, either shrinking away from them or turning to attack the needle barrel with a fist (Birnholz, Stephens, and Faria, 1978). Similarly, at 20 weeks g.a., twins in utero have no trouble locating each other and touching faces or holding hands!

(www.birthpsychology.com...)

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermitman
looked just like a grey ie the head shape and the eyes i beleive it is the eye sockets that have the same shape as that of a grey
Keep an open mind that there are theories on the evolution of human beings on this planet as being seeded or created by alien entities.

The Bible has many references to "out of this world" ideas, and these references could relate to the idea of an outside alien creating us. We look like them and they look like us.

top topics

join