It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real ufo picture (taken by pilot)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
www.etcontact.net...

found this on ufoplaza.nl but I went to orginal site where they got it from.

they are kind of odd looking...

www.ufoplaza.nl...

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thet look pretty suspisious when magnified, There are several sharp stops in the design instead of gradual changes as is in real photos.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If you click on the link, and then click on the the pic to get a larger version you can see wisps being blown in the wind.
And it appears to affect all three the same way
Flares?

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Edited out copy of original post with picture. Lets try and avoid doing this on posts guys and gals it makes it a terrible pain loading threads for some of us and is largely unnecessary.

Cheers Cass

It looks like the Y-Wings out of Star Wars in that picture. Weird. Can't say at this point what they are though.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
looks like a screenshot from space invaders

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the first shot, they look like the ships from 'The Last Starfighter', and in the second shot, with the trails they look like TIE bombers or defenders. Which, by the way, ARE real!

If a pilot took the photo, he must have taken it at night because the sky is black. So either these things had their own light source, or the photos are bunk. Any photo minded people have a thought on that?

DC

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was not going to say anything for fear of revealing my sci-fi geekiness, but to me they look like the enemy 'chig' fighters from the TV show Space: Above and Beyond.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
In the first shot, they look like the ships from 'The Last Starfighter', and in the second shot, with the trails they look like TIE bombers or defenders. Which, by the way, ARE real!

If a pilot took the photo, he must have taken it at night because the sky is black. So either these things had their own light source, or the photos are bunk. Any photo minded people have a thought on that?

DC

Tie Bombers are real? I thought the only Tie Bombers were from Star Wars. Anyways, we can all pretty much agree so far that these are very unusual.... Whatever they are.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Tie Bombers are real? I thought the only Tie Bombers were from Star Wars...

Yes, TIE bombers are real. Just long, long, ago in a galaxy far, far away!

DC

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with pretty much everyone else, they look like illuminated fighter jets.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
to me they look a lot like the ships on the old game "Galaga"....OK, so now I'm showing my age

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Edited for the same reason as Mrmulders.

The wisps could also be as a result of movement ot the camera as the pic was taken. All 3 wisps take the same path.
[Edited on 19-3-2004 by NetStorm]

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
the first pic looks like little flying rabbits to me

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What a bunch of bizzarely shaped objects they are. BE interesting if there was some sort of statement from the mexican airliner that the guy mentions.

JON

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The first and second pictures don't really look the same to me. The second picture, if it's just a broader view of the first, looks like some photoshop was applied. Those motion trails aren't even hinted at in the first.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about Boeing Prototype Birds of Prey.

I think the form looks a lot like this aircraft, especially if Boeing is using a sort of Ionic Field Disruption device for Stealth or possibly as a propulsion aid.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
can someone perhaps make it brighter to see if theres any definition between the "ship" and the backround?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is an inverted, enlarged, sharpened and cropped photo taken from the original image. I doubt that it�s real, look at the edge of the object, it looks too clean. No doubt this is a photoshoped image.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I see no evidence of photoshopping and I work with the program all the time. If there was something obvious to suggest it, I don't see it. It looks a lot like a shakey camera was used to take the picture leaving the weird light forms, but thats it.

jra

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree heelstone. I was going to say that it looked something like a photo from a shaky camera as well. All you need to do is have a few lights in a dark area. have a slightly long exposure. snap the pic and move the camera a bit and there you go. Each light will have the exact same pattern from the movement. Extremely easy to do.

So those wisps that NetStorm has pointed out are from the light as well. Since you can see they are all exactly the same. The camera most likely took the shot of the lights and moved upward quickly to get the wispy trails. And then Held it there while moving the camera a little to get the brighter spots.

Thats my theory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join