It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappeared Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have a story heard from my friend.He said his classmate tell him one night,he wake up and went to the toilet.When he went into the toilet,a man in black with long hair cover his face went out and to a dormitory behind the toilet.He's a dormitory master,but he never saw him at all!So he went out and wanted to ask him something.But the man had disappeared,the door of the dormitory was knocked and he never heard any sound from the door.The man,just like the woman ghost of the film-"the ring"!

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by kaidylibre]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
it's called an over active imagination, although it's possible it could have been a ghost, but if the area isn't known to have paranormal activity, i would say that the guy was still in a state of sleep. your mind will begin to play tricks with you, if you are not fully conscious. if it were the girl from the ring, he would have been dead, with a look of horror from his face.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's bull.... I dount it really happend.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
He probably forgot from all the booze that he was at a cross dressing frat party.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
why do people want to see ghosts so bad? If u did, would u tell us the part where u wet your socks?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I somewhat understand that but it just seems a little too mixed up for me to believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well it could well have been a ghost, although, not seeing any connection with the girl from the ring however...Did he walk out of a t.v or something?

top topics

join