It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent Weather Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What's Up With the Weather?

Ok.. well I know that many people might say that weather is simply a law of physics or general nature, but I witnessed some really bizarre phenomena that leads me to believe otherwise. We have not had any rain in about a month, and its been really dry, grass/shrubs dying, etc. I was sitting by the pool watching the clouds... this one strange cloud come over head, and it looked like a huge airplane. (ok people see all kinds of strange stuff in cloud formations) then about 10 minutes later.... another cloud looks like a huge pterodactyl. Then the trees and bushes start swaying back and forth, then within 15 minutes, a massive black could comes along and brings rain. It was almost as if the vegetation was begging for rain. Leads me to believe there is a symbiotic relations ship going on. I have not really looked into Intelligent Design Theory, but after seeing this, I tend to believe that weather is not purely random.

I did a quick Google search on the subject and the only thing I saw was this article: Should Intelligent Weather Be Taught in Schools. Basically the OP was flamed by several, but at lease I know I am not alone in supporting this theory.

Everyone knows the Native Americans could influence the weather with a "rain dance", and there are quite a few people out there who claim they can make clouds disappear.

Im offering no real evidence other than my own observation. As Billy Joel says "You may be right, I may be crazy".
Any thoughts?

join