It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld Declares War on Pentagon Day Before 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh but our buddy w sat and finished the 'old gray goat' because he knew what was happening and not in peril.
Any other circumstance the ss would have taken him underground in a minute.
Horse pucky! I really liked Colonel Potter on Mash.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They are just afraid we'd smoke it. Sans the hemp that built this country.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What happened to my post above??

It was a well constructed statement that took time and energy to compose.. I DEMAND REPARATIONS!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Except that you obviously did not understand what Rumsfeld was talking about that day. Nor do you understand that it wasnt "someone stole 2.3 trillion in cash". It was the accounting methods over about 40 years that had lost track of 2.3 trillion in transactions.....whether it was contracts to the defense industry or inventories that came up with shortages or equipment that was lost.

Nobody took money out of the Pentagon's piggy bank.

The point of my OP is the coincidence, not the where the money went.

Funny how Rumsfled blames the accounting department, which conveniently becomes non existent the very next day so know one can every find out what really happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Try looking at pictures without the spray obscuring the first floor. Where's that small hole now?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

While the money itself may have been taken over a long period of time, the investigation into its disappearance was then being conducted in that section of the building. Strangely, the pilot did not fly directly into the pentagon but rather did a complex swing around so as to hit the one section that had been reinforced to withstand damage. Also, it was the section that was least populated as renovations were just about to be completed.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, I don't want to debate what hit the pentagon or 9/11. But I am replying here in the hopes that everyone that is really upset with 163 million being paid in bonuses at AIG will realize how absurd the whole show has been on TV. Our Secretary of Defense on video says they can't account for 2.3 trillion. They don't even really care about 300 million that is gone. But now we have to watch days and days of AIG paid 163 million in bonuses we are changing the constitution to catch these bad people, and really no one cares about 2.3 trillion!!!

30 million people vote each week on American Idol, 5,000 people have watched Money masters, 150k people have watched a girl doing sit ups.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yet we were whining about billion dollar bailouts.. hahah I bet only 5% of americans are familiar with this terrifying coincidence.

It's a joke, it has to be, everything.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

DOn't forge this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

where is the damage from the wings?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

hahahaha

at the above post!

I love this world and how it makes me laugh. Carlin was right TPTB doesn't want people to have critical thinking skills. They just want you to have enough thought to basically get by and let them rape you of your hard work.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I see ignorance is alive and well. Only a complete fool thinks that Rumsfeld's speech on 9/10/01 has anything to do with the events of the next day.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

bahaha

sure and Rumsefeld is a nice guy.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Didnt say he was a nice guy. I pointed out that anyone who believed his speech on 9/10/01 had anything to do with the events of the next day, is a fool. A fool, who probably still believes that the 10th was the first time the 2.3 trillion was mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join