It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Triangle UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So before I ask my question I want to share my experience with you all. Tonight I went with my dad and my sisters to drop my mom off at work. I did what I normally do when I'm sitting in the back of the car, I put on some music, look out the window and think. While we were on the freeway heading toward our house I swear that I saw a triangle UFO. It was really large and (from what I could tell) black. The triangle was outlined whitish green and on the inside of the triangle was another smaller triangle. This triangle smaller triangle had tiny lights on the tips of its points and was also outlined. I wish I could have seen more of this craft or gotten a picture (since I had my camera phone in my hand at the time) for you guys but the craft disappeared behind the clouds before I could do more than think 'HOLY CRAP WAS THAT A UFO?
'

Anyway my question is are there more triangle UFO sightings that have the craft outlined or have a smaller outlined triangle inside the larger one? or am I alone on this?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I haven't heard of a triangle in a triangle UFO, but they have been around for a long time.

Sounds like you definitely saw a UFO either way

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yeah, I couldn't find any reports of triangle UFOs that look like what I saw from the little research I did last night either. Maybe what I saw is a different kind of triangle UFO all together?

join