It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much explosive would be required for the controlled demolition of the WTC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The critical argument against the controlled demolition of the WTC is that the amount of prep-work and synchronization required to pull it off would be impossible. Explosives need to be strategically placed at numerous specific points at locations all over the building. Also, controlled demo requires that large chunks are removed from the key load bearing members to reduce redundancy and ensure that the entire structure is already on the verge of collapse. Obviously, the science required to bring about such a massive undertaking is beyond comprehension. Nobody could do that without large teams of people working all over the building, sure to be noticed!!

And since, controlled demo is impossible, the only explanation is that a plane severed about 1/3 of the columns over 3-5 floors and the resulting low-heat fires further weakened this already damaged steel over this same 3-5 floor area. And once this section was primed for collapse, all you had to do was initiate it and the entire building spontaneously tears itself apart.

So, which is it? Is the building prone to completely shred itself apart with little additional help, or does the collapse require large amounts of concentrated energy specifically pinpointed at strategic load bearing members.

Quite frankly, neither sounds that plausible... So what are we to believe? Space-based energy beams on satellites that are using advanced scalar plasmatic mirroring to simultaneously target a building from space by instantly dissolving the entire structure into a fine dust?

Clearly, that sounds totally bat# crazy! But wait, what is this?! It looks like this guy has developed a methodology for using a household microwave as a foundry!

home.c2i.net...

home.c2i.net...

home.c2i.net...

Is it possible that a similar methodology could be employed in a building demolition? Using directed energy from high powered microwave emitters, wired into the buildings electrical system, is it possible to focus so much energy into the hollow box-columns over a course of about an hour and weaken large sections of the building, bringing it to the brink of implosion? Like using a magnifying glass to roast ants with sunlight, using precision focus to knock-out critical structural redundancies?

No, of course not. No such thing would ever occur.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by sp00n1]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
all those views an no comments? really?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wonder if welding material is more sucseptable to this focussed energy? Could this acount for the welds coming apart? Just a radom thought to bump your thread.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

ha ha i know it sounds crazy... but whenever theres such a concerted disinfo campaign, it often contains some truth

new topics

top topics

join