It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO group 'serious' over new sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
UFO group 'serious' over new sightings

Aug 14th 2008

BARELY a week has passed this summer without one national newspaper or another carrying a story about UFO sightings across Britain.

And now UFOs are claimed to have been spotted over Royston, too.

The Crow was contacted by paranormal investigation group Scope Paranormal, which said that four employees on the York Way industrial estate had spotted an unusual object in the sky at 1am on July 25.

The witnesses said that they saw a "bat-winged" shape with an orange circle of light in the middle hovering silently over the industrial estate for about 20 seconds. It then disappeared at speed.

And when Scope Paranormal decided to visit the industrial estate to investigate further, we went to meet them.

Sharon Chesterman, one of the group's investigators, said that most of this summer's sightings can be dismissed as Chinese lanterns, which are often lit and released into the night sky at parties and barbecues......

read more here

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have read the story, but apart the last sighting was in september 2001 and the the group of researchers take it "seriously" (although no evidence is available) there is no very special reason to start a thread about it? In fact because they call it "bat-shaped" makes it less credible.

I thank you for sharing, but in the meantime ask you what is so special about this case, am I missing the obvious?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
ok
well just read that at work this morning and thought it would be interesting for the one or another...and was curious about what u guys might think about.
wasnt sure where to post,as i didnt dare to interrupt an other topic.
next time i'll go on search for a thread or u can show me where to post such kind of "info"...

no offence

CBx

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Please don't jump to conclusions only on my answer. I think it's a good thing to discuss anything on ATS, but I just wondered what you found remarkable.

Like I said, thanks for sharing!!

top topics

join