It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim's stop publication of book about the life of Muhammad's child bride

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Ownification

I'm not going to play this did not, did so game with you. I provided three sources that prove you wrong. The sources I provided are available here in the thread for everyone to see, and of course they can do their own research. In addition, I provided additional evidence that marriage to pre-adolescent girls is condoned in the Muslim Nations, which adds weight to the historical reports that Muhammad had a child bride. Here on ATS several months ago there was a hot topic discussion about an 8 YEAR OLD GIRL FILING FOR DIVORCE IN A MUSLIM NATION.

Apparently you are the one who doesn't understand how Hadith credibility is sorted. For that matter, you don't seem to understand how history is recorded, interpreted, and viewed. All history is subject to speculation, and most tend to choose what they want to believe, as you obviously are doing in this situation.

I can provide many sources, including books, webpage articles which talk about my point but that doesn't mean I'm right and you are wrong. You have to look at everything and decide your selfe, but ofcurse you have already chosen your side so no point
I don't think you can decide anything unless you give up your position and become neutral, you will be stuck in your own little world and arguing non-sense about your side and how your side is better. Ignorance is a bless, 21st century everyone knows why

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
in europe you can mock Jesus and the christian faith all you want , yet say something about Muhammad or Allah and you are going to get a fatwa issued against you

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
They put so much effort into banning a point of view yet there homelands practice low forms of human rights and no one says anything. Its about control on its people and now they will control small portions of Western society because intelligent fair Whites have been made to feel over guilty over minorities that they come first in their books to please. The sweet innocent head scarf does the trick, look I'm so sweet little red riding hood.
I think you will see people waking up even if 9/11 has become a some what forgotton issue of cultural differences and more Muslims are comming to America setting up their Saudi payed univerity fees and learning how to beat the sytem called freedom into the Submission called Islam.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

You apply everything you have said to yourself, and maybe you will get a clue. History backs up these claims, and the modern practices of Muslims back up these claims. Where else in the world are eight year old girls asking for divorce? While the evidence isn't absolute, nothing about history is, but the evidence that Muhammad has sex with a nine year old girl is available, and claims that it all can only be traced to one old man's story have very little believability. The story comes from three very credible Islamic historians.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
GUYS I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK WHERE I CAN FIND IT?WRITE WEB SITE PLEASE

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The U.S. should take a good look at the political turmoil that England and other European have brought upon themselves by allowing large populations of muslim radicals into their nations. Their freedom of speech when it comes to criticizing Islam doesn't exist. They have taken political correctness to such a ridiculous level, that it is now creating social and economic tension. Remember that film called "Fitna"....well video and web hosts were threatened multiple times for a simple film like that. Any free nation that gives voice to an inferior culture will soon find itself asking for one.

Political turmoil? Lack of Freedom of Speech? Large populations of Muslim radicals?

From where do you get these "facts"? Or is this more trashy US media hype?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It has become increasingly evident that when human nature imposes itself on faith and spirituality, it does so at ALL levels. The whims and foibles of all religious movement have grown into more than a mere nuisance. They have become blights on mankind. Of course, and with all due respect, I am generalizing in the broadest sense.

Indeed,it appears not only that 'religious beleif does not guarantee moral integrity' but in some cases actualy perverts it.
Everyone is human first then 'opinionated' second -no one person or group should be above criticism or condemnation for their words or actions (even if they contravene non provable superstition)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join