It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hearst Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This company seems to be the main front for dis-information --
they release only part of a issue ignoring the proof and then jump to something totally unrelated ignoring everything except the key words.

These dis-information-documentaries -- what distribution channels do they have. I know they have two popular mechanics and the history channel.

They are a corporation, are they liable...? are they doing a service to the people of America...? if so, then why do they take you right to the point of realization of the truth and then you get spun. who ever is doing this - is
using a highly effective social psychological technique we reserve for Air America to broadcast to our enemies, why are they using this techniques on the citizens of the USA...? and do we have any legal recourse for spreading proven false and miss leading information...?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
just watch the movie Citizen Kane and you have quite a detailed picture of who Mr Hearst was, people born rich seem to become more greedy in their life.

And I have no doubt that the disinformation network he started is still alive and kicking today on a point even he couldn't imagine...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Hearst Corporation has been in the war business for over 100 years:

William Randolph Hearst played a huge part in arousing the public’s intention to go to war with Spain. This activity reached its zenith after several years of articles concerning the situation in Cuba, Hearst ran a series of articles blaming the Spanish for the sinking of the MAINE with a mine. Hearst’s powerful articles pushed many Americans towards war with Spain. Because of his leading role in inciting the war, Hearst was nicknamed the “Father of Yellow Journalism.”

www.spanamwar.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

William Randolph Hearst teamed with Rockefeller to outlaw hemp in the US. Worth a look at history these lies run deep and from a long past. Time does not permit me to provide the trail at present. Except for:

www.420magazine.com...

www.hempfarm.org...

and the reason for most concern with a Nazi presently in the Oval Office:

greyfalcon.us...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Comforter]

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Comforter]

new topics

top topics

join