It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this section is no longer "theories" -- enough evidence to prosecute has been reached

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I set the bar even higher than the US Courts. "beyond a shadow of a doubt"

Did 911 happen..? YES
Did Osama Bin Laden do 911..? No (as per FBI, who would know)
Are Facts (that are Facts) being suppressed.. ? YES

well then given the above information, how can you say it is a theory.~
It is a fact a Conspiracy took place on 911.. and obstruction of Justice,
denial, murder, etc - etc...

we even have suspects that could illuminate the case:
www.justacitizen.com...

www.corbettreport.com...

www.justacitizen.com...

www.blip.tv...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You are very right. Bin Laden wasn't in the U.S. when 9-11 happened. Does that mean he didn't have anything to do with the planning and financing of 9-11?

Even Al Capone, who led a crime syndicate dedicated to the smuggling and bootlegging of liquor and other illegal activities during the Prohibition Era of the 1920s and 1930s, was never tried for the criminal activities he committed. He was convicted for tax fraud.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I dont have enough real information to determine whether or not Osama Bin Laden is directly or in directly involved in 911.
my suspicion is,
(1) he knew he was dying of a kidney element
(2) he was part of middle east CIA, receiving funding from Saudi Arabia, CIA and other assets. I believe, he was part of the Drug trade.
(3) he met with US interests in Dubai US Naval Hospital.

Due to his condition I suspect the Bin Laden's (Family) with Bush assets
thought it was time to put operation "War On Terror" into operation prior to
china running out of raw materials and fuel. If we didn't invade that region -- China would have.

we also have extremely credible officials reporting Bin Laden's Death.

video.google.com...

and this interview, is also very convenient - she didn't live much longer after this interview.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
one more time, maybe we can get some good debates ...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are a lot of things that bother me about that dat. Things like,

1. Why did the FBI only spend 5 days at the Pentagon crime scene after stating it would take 30 days?

2. Why are the FBI and NTSB still refusing to release even basic information through FOIA request?

Just 2 for now, more later.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok, first of all, they buried the lawn with 3 feet of dirt... radioactivity would be my guess...
because we are to get MAD AS HELL and take some form of action-- so they can bring in COG.
for more information we need to question Siebel Edmonds on what she translated for the FBI that was so damning that she invoked her oath.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
Ok, first of all, they buried the lawn with 3 feet of dirt... radioactivity would be my guess...

Well the EPA blamed the radiation on DU from the planes. Problem is the 757 and 767 do not carry DU they use Tungsten.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I read your other post and you are correct.

on that basis alone, it draws suspecion on our military involvement.
DU is harder than the hardest steel.
why do you think they found DU... I suspect it was part of the nose cone of the missle that hit the pentagon. and since our force munitions include DU as a pentration method, I think this was just one more thing that they didn't ponder prior to 911. I fully suspect this has dragged out longer than any of the PNAC member thought it would. they thought that they could just use these new weapons until the world surrendered... what they didn't count on is there cover story was too complex to comprehind if you were not privy to the original plan. so they all knew, we didnt and it didnt make sense... once we started probing these oddities ... they switched to self preservation mode... we need to make a lot of news... we need some sacraficial lambs persay..

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Former L.A. County Prosecutor, Vincent Bugliosi and author of "The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder", which details prosecutable evidence of murder by George Bush and Dick Cheney and others.

"BUSH GUILTY OF 1ST DEG MURDER" - BUGLIOSI TELLS CONGRESS

This guy is calling for someone to put this into court am i right ?
If its the case im sure the evidence for 911 has 10x more chance, i think it's only a matter of time.

Sibel Edmonds, President, National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, will discuss being fired by the FBI in March 2002 for reporting shoddy work and security breaches that may have prevented the 9/11 attacks.

Whistleblowing in the Post-9/11 Age
More evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
why do you think they found DU... .

They did not find DU, they just automatically blamed the radiation on DU becasue older planes did carry DU as counterwieights.

But any kind of research or talking to an aviation person they would have found out that the newer planes like the 757 and 767 do not carry DU.

Boeing stopped using DU becasue of crashes where DU has caught fire and caused radiation problems.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
it seems like we only need one piece of illegal activities to push forward into court. but we have over 1,000 and 911 is still in the theory stages of discovery... No Way, we are in AMERICA.... but there it is... the facts speak for themselves..

we pulled out of the Geneva Conventions, We violated our constitution by breaking the UN Charter. We are holding people in the military way past their end of active service contracts. I am starting to smell Sulphur.

new topics

top topics

join