It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer is a fraud; a blemish on Ufology. He makes outrageous claims that he cannot provide any evidence for; he pushes a blatant political agenda, and he provides propaganda (a membership) to any one willing to shovel over the green: $10-19/month (Donor), $20-29/month (Associate), $30-49/month (Executive Member), $50-99/month (Benefactor), $100-499/month (Directors Circle) and $500+/month for the title Founder (www.disclosureproject.org...).

The guy even offers (offered?) seminars at his ranch in Virginia for only $600, (that's like 600 Whoppers) where you'd attempt to contact aliens. The final kicker was that you needed to sign a nondisclosure agreement. Is that not the ultimate irony? It's all like a bad dream.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by YSM85]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dr. Greer is a man. He's trying to understand how to get this thing done. He's trying to play "the game" by "the rules" (legalities). This takes alot of money.

Dr. Greer is a man and he's prone to failure of understanding. He's missed several points along the way. He's done this because he's trying to be critical in his thinking while being associtive in his understanding.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by YSM85

So? We have a lot of this already, what is your point? To
diss the search option?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by atrofi
reply to post by YSM85

So? We have a lot of this already, what is your point? To
diss the search option?

Yes that's my point. Thank you for your help in disseminating my message by bumping my thread.

In all seriousness though, for the good of the community, there should be a sticky about this guy.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by YSM85]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YSM85

Why because you believe you're superman here to save the day?

Dr. Greer has done more for disclosure, in clear easy to understand ways, then anyone I can think of at this time.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Why because you believe you're superman here to save the day?

Yes.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Perhaps it's because your new to ATS but this subject on the validity of Greer has been discussed and debated ad nauseum. This is nothing new. Half the people think he's a money grubbing charlatan and the other half believe in his validity despite being caught hoaxing and telling tall tales.

I just think he's interesting to listen to, but I take very little stock in what he says, such as vectoring UFO's and the like. The funny thing about Greer is even though he has pushed for disclosure, the people who go on his 'field trips' are made to sign a form of non disclosure.

Go figure!

Edit To Add:
Posting on Greer, no matter what the story is always a great way to earn ATS points. Just post whatever and then sit back and watch the sh*t fly. For whatever reason the debates are always quite passionate, and unfortunately, very circular and boring as each side tries to convince the other of their point of view. No one wins and everyone just ends up aggravated.

LOL!

IRM

[edit on 1/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

top topics

join