It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Want Obama for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's not old news that the Freemasons control the media, and it's not an old trick of their to sway the masses with that control. Lately i've noticed a LOT of the Obama campaign throughout the news panel. Does anyone else think perhaps the masons are pushing for the people of America to vote for him?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Of course they are. In the upcoming Times magazine, leading the call for action is ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI, former national security advisor, and the guy responsible for the formation of the trillateral commission (the people who decided our foreign policies during the 70's... a great success), and rockerfeller flunky, and highly respected within the masonic community. I would not have caught on to his name if I wasn't reading a book that specifically talked about his masonic connections... very strange coincidence indeed. But anyway, in the middle of his article discussing how to deal with russia, he devotes a paragraph to how the canidates should press the issue with russia, and while listing their names, he puts in parentheses beside Obama "whom I support", one would think almost casually, if not for the fact that his recommendations hold clout, considering he shaped foreign policy throughout the 70's. So in short, yes they support him.

new topics

join