It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs and God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Nothing here is original... I just felt like posting my thoughts.

Where would the human species fall on a scale of 1-10; the scale being a representation of how knowledgeable, intelligent and wise we are relative to the other sentient beings of our reality. A nine? A five? A one? More importantly, (to me anyway) what would the very end of this scale represent? What is our relationship with this entity, or civilization? Whatever it is, it's not God because God is the source of everything.

After reading Flying Saucers and Science by Stanton T. Friedman, (fantastic book) I am convinced that Earth has been visited by at least one alien species that is more technologically advanced than our own, and that one or more of the following is true: these beings believe for one reason or another that we're not sophisticated enough to directly communicate with us, or that it is unsafe to come in close contact with us for we may steal their technology and use it against them or ourselves; they're (fallen angels?) allowing us frequent glimpses of their superiority to psychologically prepare us for a mass delusion, where they will make themselves known to the world and play the part of God, and maybe even attempt to rally us together to fight what they'd describe as an incomming interstellar threat: the true God and Messiah.

Your thoughts?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by YSM85]

join