It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Calls From Flight 93+11 Scripted or Forced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
One call from flight 93 by CeeCee Lyles is Amazing. Not only does it sound scripted or forced but before she could hang up, somone tells her "you did great!". WOw! Busted.

Here is the video of her husband talking about the phone call. www.youtube.com...
Sounds like these poeple that were onboard flight 93 and flight 11 were involved in some sort of exercise. The calls were odd, their emotions were out of place. Mabey they were told to go along with the hijacking scenario for some reason in the name of national security?

Her drivers license survived the 'crash' of 'flight 93'. Here is a short bio on her.

Notice the remarkable condition the licence was found in the 'wreakage' of 'flight 93'.

Flight crew: CeeCee Lyles

Sunday, October 28, 2001

Smart, strong and street-savvy, CeeCee Lyles had a golden future ahead of her as a cop.
Ceecee Lyles
United Airlines flight attendant. Former police officer, 33, Fort Myers, Fla. (Family photo)
Husband, Lorne; sons, Jerome Smith, 16, Jevon Castrillo, 6, Justin Lyles, 11, Jordan Lyles, 9.
She was working in the rear section of Flight 93

In six years with the Fort Pierce, Fla., Police Department, she'd worked her way from patrol officer to detective and was respected for her willingness to tackle fleeing criminals. Slated for promotion to sergeant, Lyles augmented her income by moonlighting at a hospital and power plant, providing a comfortable life for her sons, Jerome Smith and Jevon Castrillo.

After coaxing soft-spoken, handsome police dispatcher Lorne Lyles to join the force in 1997, she married him three years later and made his sons, Justin and Jordan, her own. But last fall, after Lorne spotted an ad for job openings on a United Airlines web site, CeeCee walked away from police work and, on Oct. 11, 2000, fulfilled a lifelong goal.
www.post-gazette.com...

"CeeCee walked away from police work and, on Oct. 11, 2000, fulfilled a lifelong goal."

From Supercop to Flight Attendant..... what a dream.

One of the "calls" that came from "Flight 93" was from Cee cee

The Flight 93 Phone Calls-- Part VII, Cee Cee Lyles
CeeCee Lyles was a flight attendant on flight 93. She called her husband twice from the plane.

First she left a message saying three guys hijacked the plane. She says she heard from other passengers that planes hit the WTC.

Second time she talked to her husband directly. At 9:58am, she said "feels like the plane is going down". The husband heard people crying in the background.

Then, CeeCee says: "I think they're going to do it. They're forcing their way into the cockpit."

Husband "could hear screaming in the background. CeeCee screamed and the husband heard a whooshing sound, a sound like wind." "People were screaming and the call broke off."

covertoperations.blogspot.com...

Here is the Betty ong tape from flight 11. Listen to the oddness of it. Was it scripted? If you listen carefully, you can hear that suspicious background coaching. Also, notice the emotion and what they actually saying.

The crater in Shanksville shows no evidence of a plane crashing, so this idea that the calls were staged or forced could lend creadence to the scenario not to mention the possibility that the calls originated from the numerous planes involved in mulitple live fly hijacking exercises taking place that day.

Here is Alice Hoagland, Mark Bingham's mother. Another odd call and emotion.
"Hi mom, its Mark Bingham, we are getting hijacked, you do believe me do you?"

[edit on 29-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So, Ivan you removed my very fair and even-handed post. Do you think that's consistent with a search for the truth, or are only those in agreement with your theories allowed to post?

Way to deny ignorance Ivan.

This post will OP-destruct in 6.......5.............4....................3................

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I agree this sounds abit strange as does the whole 9/11 situation. Hopefully we will know the truth someday.
I did see a reply post and then it was removed...if you saw it I have to tell you you were right in posting this and I am sure the families would want to know the truth !

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wakingup

I agree, thanks for posting this Ivan...

If you cant handle watching this, then dont watch it. Simple as that.

The 9/11 truth movement isnt about making family members feel bad; but about finally getting the truth out about this false-flag operation to all Americans. Even if one of your family members didnt die, this event affected everyone.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Returning my original post deleted by OP:

I'm still not convinced one way or another what happened to Flight 93. My suspicions are that it was hijacked, as the audio information suggests, some of the passengers had gotten word about the WTC via phone calls, and they rallied to attempt to choose where to die, in order to save others. Perhaps they thought there was a glimmer of hope they could take the plane back and get "talked down" from ATC. I think it's also possible the plane was shot down; Ground witness' statements are somewhat conflictive, as you demonstrated in a related thread, OP.

I went over the links you posted here. I sure would like to be able to hear all of those audio files of phone calls made, rather than read them, and get the websites spin on them.

As to CeeCee Lyles audio file, I don't hear anything in that which sounds scripted to me. She sounds to me like a strong-willed person making a phone call to her loved ones, thinking that she will never see them again. I put myself in that position, the last thing I would want to do is leave a message to my wife, screaming, frantic, frightened.... knowing she would listen to it over and over again. I don't think I'd be able to keep my voice from cracking for as long as Ms. Lyles did.

As to the "you did great" bit. I listened to that several times, without looking at the screen to tell me what I was hearing. that could have been what was said. I can't tell for certain. If that WAS what was said, I can easily see how it might've happened....... CeeCee steels herself for a phone call, she talks with a friend or flight attendant, who is there for support, being in the same position. CeeCee breaks down at the end of the call, the person reassures her. Point is, we really don't know, and probably won't be able to know.

Thanks for bringing this information to us OP. I don't see anything that is directly conflictive with the OS in your thread, IMO, but appreciate your consolidating this material.

Are you going to delete it again? I hope not. I hope, like most of us, you're still looking for evidence of the truth, and will follow that thread wherever it leads you, even if the evidence leads you away from your theories. That is the crux of the deductive process.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You did great ie well done for having the courage in such a difficult time to stay calm and say bye to your loved ones maybe?....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. As far as the deleting, it was because of some childish rant the killed the thread by weedwhacker. I tried to retrieve it but you wrote it out anyways so...

Your opinion is that nothing is odd about flight 93 and the calls, some people have the opinion or proof that there was.

There will always be people that push the official story or cling on to it. Some people question it and poke holes in it. We are all different. Besides. It would be foolish to accept anyones opinions here on ATS and other forums as valid or worth considering until you have done your own research to the point of making education descisions and conclusion on your own.

Thnx, Iz

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott
reply to post by Wakingup

The 9/11 truth movement isnt about making family members feel bad; but about finally getting the truth out about this false-flag operation to all Americans. .

We respect the families of 911 because some of us are members of those families and we are not happy with the answers or the treatment from groups and officials when we question the deaths of our loved ones.

We will expose the truth in the name of justice, the innocent people who lost there lives and the people who loved them.

This is just the begining Folks.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Cee Cee Lyles was a flight attendant, she was also a former police officer

As it was she was trained to be calm and unemotional in dangerous and
stressful situations. Flight attendant are specificlly trained not to react
emotionally less then transmitt a sense of panic to the passengers

They are taught to avoid using certain words or phases, use a flat
calm unemotional voice when speaking.

She showed she was a consummate professional in her actions that day.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Another thread debunkers whished would go away.

No one even attempted to debunk the claims that the calls orginated from hijacked planes were involved in the live fly mock hijackings exercises taking place on 911.

Tho, i have been personally attacked. This only could only mean there is truth here.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It seems like the calls recorded on 911 could of oriiginated from the planes that were running simulated hijackings.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is there any other website to hear these calls other than youtube? It is blocked from my work computer.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheep10110
Is there any other website to hear these calls other than youtube? It is blocked from my work computer.

I will see what I can do.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I guess this thread stands as truth. The quality of the post coming rom the 911 trolls, and psedoskeptics is proo that they are losing their battle in keeping the official lie alive.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok, first off let it be known that I believe whole-heartedly that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. BUT...I see many problems with this video (so far I only watched the first one, I will post more as I watch them). First off, the "you did great". What if she told a fellow flight ettendent or a passanger trying to comfort her that she wanted to call her husband? After she called, her comforter said you did great, whispering it into her ear. I don't see anything weird about that. About how she would know the trade towers were hit? The last plane I was on had personal radios in each seat with things like CNN and FOX...nothing weird there. Not using a phone in a plane? You are told not to not because it messes with the plane, but because it gets on other passengers nerves. I know you can make a call from a plane because I have done it. Depending on where you are you might not get very good reception, but it is possible.

Again, I don't believe the obvious lies we are being fed, but I don't think this vid proves much.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

First off, the "you did great". What if she told a fellow flight ettendent or a passanger trying to comfort her that she wanted to call her husband? After she called, her comforter said you did great, whispering it into her ear.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard it. She probably told the person next to her that she wanted to be calm so that she didn't upset her family. Afterwards, the person next to her was comforting her by saying "you did great".

The background music was extremely distracting. I don't understand why it was used when we were supposed to be listening carefully to an audio recording.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the contributes. The evidence to support the fact the the military war games anad hijacking exercises taking place on 911 made 911 possible.

new topics

top topics

join