It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Theories - No Planes - Flight 93 Call & INWO Cards.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
That is a very good point. Out of all the things that bug me there is one thing that sticks in my mind as being very suspicious. As you watch the video of the jet hitting the tower, you can clearly see a flash of some sort. BEFORE THE IMPACT! I have yet to hear a good explanation of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
No one is asking you to be politically correct. I am all for listening to the ideas of others. That being said, your gonna sit here and tell me this women was fed to some aliens who live underground? Please show me one sliver of proof that supports the claim that you made. Just one.

No... I'm NOT going to tell you that. IF you paid attention to what I wrote... I said:

"My suspicions is that she was taken underground with the rest of the missing, and enslaved. Or offered as food for the aliens there."

(My emphasis added here.)

So I can PROVE my statement as I wrote it: I can PROVE that I suspect this by stating so.

There you go.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Spookjr....

This has been brought up on a few occasions. One simple explanation would be the discharge of static electricity.

Pretty cool website here:

www.aerospaceweb.org...

hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

You paging me? Did you get my number from Langley? It was supposed to be private.

I don't think it was the nose of the plane. That being said... please tell me what you think hit the WTC Towers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join