It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Before Youtube Takes It Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Watch it, it's over an hour though, i don't know how they got over an hour at this quality on youtube though

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
very good thread
thanks

Oh can anyone answer me this riddle
after all of the massive failures and gross errors purported by the Official lying ass Story
how many people have been reprimanded fired and put in jail?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
All I can say is "America, Love it or Leave it" -- in the current world atmosphere this is all we need, redcoats coming out of the woodwork. America has made a poor misjudgement before but this is fodder for the unstable-of-mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I remember when it took a generation of youth, and the black population to effect change in America . Back then Many Americans acted as if nothing was happening around them or violently opposed the changes.The police acted in a similar manner.
yet out of it ,change came for the betterment of America .
One can hope that Americans will wake up and get off of the road to their demise.
But my experience of being an objective outside Viewer tells me Americans as a whole, do not care about anything but themselves and their self centered existence . This apathy has caused a snowball effect of which now has grown to so many issues that need to be addressed that change for the better I fear can only come about with violent revolution.
I look around and all I see are dark eyes and Apathy from the Majority
who seek only to get what they can out of society not caring or giving to society .and who have no need for the truth or the ideals of their forefathers
Cowards who live in their own safe spheres of existence afraid to take a stand and be singled out of the heard.
" The revolution will not be televised " I finally fully understand now the meaning of that phrase.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by solo1]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ive seen this ages ago there is several of it on youtube why would they take it down?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
All I can say is "America, Love it or Leave it" --

Love it, love propoganda?

Leave it, and be on the other side of america's foreign policy?

Damn we're stuck!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
All I can say is "America, Love it or Leave it" -- in the current world atmosphere this is all we need, redcoats coming out of the woodwork. America has made a poor misjudgement before but this is fodder for the unstable-of-mind.

Love it or leave it?

Why not 'get rid of its leadership of parasites'?. They are the ones who authorised the evidence to be shipped to China and destroyed for profit. They are the ones who already had Afghanistan targetted before 9-11, they just needed 'a new pearl harbour'.

They made their new pearl harbour so they could maximise profits from oil and war.

new topics

top topics

join