It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website claiming to have real seamonster footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
if you pay attention in the tail video,especially the last part, you can notice that the water that gets splashed does not affect the water when it comes back down....fake

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think that the first video shows an actual animal as far as I can tell. The movements that the creature makes when it flaps its tail seems very natural.

The second video I don't trust though because the creature in the beginning seems to be CGI. Its colors don't mesh with the other colors in the video. Also when it pops up and down in the water there is no visible water disturbance. That discredits the remainder of the second video for me at least.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
First one is definately intriguing. Id be interested in A)location B)relative size C)time of the year...

the second one just dont seem right - not that there is very much there to begin with... could be anythiing (fake is my guesss)

both CAN be faked, but the first one has some very realistic aspects to it.

Good find.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well my friend, looks like you've stumbled upon something truly amazing here. Pardon the rambling but I have to say it. It looks like you've found the Gyarados. Perhaps a shiny one. Watch out for that "Tail Whip" my dude. Lol. Just messin'. But, seriously though. Nice work.

<< 1   >>

join