It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing ufo footage ive yet seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi, Im a long time lurker here on ATS and I finally took the plunge and signed up. Unlike some people on ATS I am not completely mad but I am very interested by conspiracy theories, especially now in the light of Edgar Mitchell's recent comments. I found this video on Youtube (I know not the greatest source for these things) and would love to see what you guys have to say about it.

:-)

www.youtube.com...://ufovid.abovetopsecret.com/video_4Gla3IQRj4k.html

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

welcome to ATS and the video is cool and can understand why it intrigues you but it has been discussed already and you can see internos posted some good info on page one of this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Ufo film real?, page 1

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Eh, I've seen better personaly.
I checked some of the other vids there and found one with a bunch of comments, got some translations of what the people were saying, basically matches up with what you'd expect them to say.
Supposedly it was made by Angelus3K, I'll look into it later today.
Apparently there's also some obviouse cut and paste artifactsaround the craft, but I can't see it very clearly on my end.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Welcome "member" ! The video is interesting, but not "best in show", I as you can see, I am a NASA "man"!, so I recommend the NASA STS-75 "Tether" incident, all over YouTube .

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
In my opinion its fake, and a poor one too.

At 0:16-0:17 the camera jolts and the ufo doesn't match up to the frame.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I may be a newbie to ATS but im certainly no stranger to UFO research. Ive seen the tether incident already and I do agree, its very persuasive.

Getting back on subject a little more digging points me in the direction of this gentleman, Bruce Maccabee, whos wife will be leaving him very soon if he doesnt come out of his basement soon. He thinks its a fake and has analysed it in detail. Lots of detail. And so my faith is wavering a little on this one but im still leaning towards thinking its genuine.

www.brumac.8k.com...

:-)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The OPs video is a nice example of how common programs like Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas have become.

If this clip accomplishes anything it is that we need stronger pirating protection on software and harder punishments for those who get caught perpatrating or using a pirated program. That's the only way to keep the £800 programs out of the hands of kids who wants to ridicule the UFO community.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
very nice video, but i've seen many videos like this on you tube....by my pesonal opinion...all are fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hiyah Digdeep and welcome to ATS as a non-lurker

When I first saw the UFO video you posted before I found ATS I was excited as well, but since being on ATS and learning more and more how to spot fakes and after reading the thread about this same video awhile back, I think it's a fake.

Welcome to the UFO forum

[edit on 26-7-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi folk,
i'm new in this forum....because I'm very interesting about UFO..and paranormal, im here to know more.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
In my opinion its fake, and a poor one too.

At 0:16-0:17 the camera jolts and the ufo doesn't match up to the frame.

Yep, It's more apparent in the slow motion. It is the clip just before the lights come on and it speeds away. The building moves as a result of camera shake but not the UFO.

Well spotted!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phanie

Welcome aboard and welcome to the club.

You've come to the right place if your looking for everything and anything concerning the UFO phenomenon.

have a good one.

scar

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

nice..real nice..you can see the motors or whatever they are called power up..cool

thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

INCREDIBLE! I usually don't believe UFO videos but that's just amazing!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i firmly believe its fake. its the way that the ufo dissappears in frames for example, the first frame the lights display around the ufo, then the ufo appears to be deleted from the scene in the sapce of a frame, then the bright light appears in the space of a frame, very basic animation. try this one www.youtube.com...

not even Lucas arts special effects division could fault it.

new topics

top topics

join