It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. research and Field work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had a thought. How about we have field studies? there must be several people around the states that would like to help out. I myself live in PA, not far from Kecksburg, site of the famous 1965 U.F.O. crash. I could go study the site, take samples, test for radiation, etc. people where other simmaler events have happened could do the same. We could also interview abductees and so on. How does that sound?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Like a tried and tested exploit.

What you speak of is a nice idea, but the idea of conducting rookie UFOlogical investigations is not a good one.

UFOlogists are usualy people who are (sadly) mistrusted and many people would not like the idea of vigalantee UFOlogists attempting to interview them on subjects that many people try to forget.

As for your experiments I assume you have a lab and full qualifications in sciences because if you even find anything remotly interesting (unlikely) your going to need to know what your looking at and realise whether a substance is showing properties that indicate solid UFO activity. As for radiation tests excluding the fact you probably dont have a giger-muller tube. Finding results would depend on the half-life of the source you hope to find. These ships (if they do exist) may have a power source with a half-life of days in which case after 40 or so years you will not find anything out of the ordinary.

My opinion, do it if you want.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
not a bad idea
dont listen to the nay sayers like bruce
many who are abducted need to talk to someone who would listen and not refer to them as nuts or whackos

youll find many negative types on ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
sounds great
if I only lived in the U.S...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.blackvault.com...

This clearly shows the Air Force has a copy of a "flying Saucer"

Even to the extent of mock up being made and tested in the wind tunnel.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.blackvault.com...

Another document about the Washington sighting saying that they believe the "flying saucers" to be man made possibly originating in Russia of a post Horten Brothers design.

The first sighting in May of 47 in Canada.

If this is what it was then the "flying saucer" that was downed in Roswell was covered up because it was a Russian long range, high altitude fighter and they indeed recovered a body. a body of a Russian test pilot.

The cresent shaped craft flew over the channel over Alaska. from the Russian territories.

This makes sense why there is a cover up.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
where are the debunkers mein furher?

DEY ARE EVERYVERE MEIN SWINEHOUND !!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
sounds great
if I only lived in the U.S...
There were probibly sightings where you are too, check them out

top topics

join