It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama hand picked to lead nation into new era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've known Obama would be president since 2004. The writing has been on the wall. Ask yourself what you would want if you set at the top and ruled the world.

Mark my words Obama will be your next president, the economy will turn around, gas will go down to $2.00 / gallon and domestic policy will be the main concern of Obama's career.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arius

Mark my words Obama will be your next president, the economy will turn around, gas will go down to $2.00 / gallon and domestic policy will be the main concern of Obama's career.

I'd love $2.00/gallon gas. But why do you think this is going to happen? What policies will Obama pursue to make your prediction come true? Or is he another puppet?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Mark my words, the United States will crumble.

Edit: While the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA flourishes.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He is another puppet. The entire push is to help settle the issue of race in America. Not a racist but there is no way a black man would be elected at this time in America if he were not set up to win. Many voters feel disenfranchised. Like they have no good person to vote for. Like it or not many people in America still hold hidden racist tendencies and would never vote for a black man if he had not been running against a woman and a very unpopular woman to boot. My justification in making this statement is simple. Most men do not like women in a position of power. Black men got the right to vote before women. Like it or not America in the 1800's was extremely racist yet Black men received the right to vote and women did not receive the right to vote until the 20th century.

Bush was placed into power to disenfranchise the American populace to such a point that would allow a Black man to have a chance at winning an election. If that were not enough Hillary was allowed to run against him not knowing that she was being used for the above stated purpose.

John McCain is very unpopular among the republicans and he is also being used to help ensure that a Black man can win the presidency. Think about it for a moment. McCain and Obama are neck and neck. There is no logical reason that they should even be close. A democrat should have no problem beating a republican after the last four years of neocon hell that we have endured. Why is the race neck and neck? Because of race!

All that being said I think Obama will be a great president. Why? Because he has to be. Those who control both sides know that the American populace is beyond their breaking point. If Obama is anything less than stellar all bets are off. The economy is controlled completely by the ultra rich. They will use it for the above stated purpose.

Magically the economy will recover. We will have four years, note I said four years of economic prosperity. The price of oil will return to its previous lows and the world will progress. Obama will be considered on the level of Washington and Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Could you fill me in on how you knew Obama would be president way in the heck back in '04?

Pretty interesting predictions you brough up though, i can see it as a possibility, but my vote will still go for McCain before Obama. And Ron Paul before McCain.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arius
The entire push is to help settle the issue of race in America.

Interesting theory. I'm wondering... to whose best interest is it to settle the issue of race? Why would the government want to do that? Just wondering about the possible motivations.

But like you, I can see the "evolution" of his career from the Democratic Convention to the White House. It's almost like it was meant to happen.

Originally posted by screamo
Could you fill me in on how you knew Obama would be president way in the heck back in '04?

I can't speak for arius, but when I heard Obama speak at the Democratic Convention in 2004, my first thought was that I would LOVE to see him be the president. Didn't think at that time that it would ever happen.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Love your avatar. Is it your dog or someone else's?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

He would have Congress on his side. The current Congress has been the hardest to work with in history for a Republican President (the last two years). They have literally done nothing to help turn aournd the economy etc., because they want Obama in.

Obama's inexperience is going to be a political wrecking ball for this countries economy and national security.

You think things are bad now, they can indeed get worse. Remember Jimmy Carter's Presidency? Long Gas lines etc., and there wasn't even a Global recession. His policies caused America to falter economically and in terms of national security.

Basically, Obama is the "Jimmy Carter of our generation", but worse yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

He would have Congress on his side. The current Congress has been the hardest to work with in history for a Republican President (the last two years). They have literally done nothing to help turn aournd the economy etc., because they want Obama in.

Obama's inexperience is going to be a political wrecking ball for this countries economy and national security.

You think things are bad now, they can indeed get worse. Remember Jimmy Carter's Presidency? Long Gas lines etc., and there wasn't even a Global recession. His policies caused America to falter economically and in terms of national security.

Basically, Obama is the "Jimmy Carter of our generation", but worse yet.

If you want to live like a republican vote for a democrat. We learned that in the south after the civil war. Maybe you should study history.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo

Pretty interesting predictions you brough up though, i can see it as a possibility, but my vote will still go for McCain before Obama. And Ron Paul before McCain.

It was when he came to the forefront and dummies like me went to his website and told him he would be a great choice. We spoke out and they listened. I was mistaken. It happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Obama should have this election, hands-down, but the Polls often show a dead-heat between he and McCain.

Most of the Black population is voting for him, simply, because he is Black. Many Whites are too, because of "White guilt".

He can and does use the race card anytime - mostly indirectly.

McCain is quite liberal for a Republican, but Obama is farther left than all or most Democrats.

Will the race be even closer than between Bush and Gore? If so, will there be riots in either direction? What if another candidate has to be picked or "installed" in order to avoid major civil unrest?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Exactly. If the race is closer then everyone should wake up and realize that the world of freedom and a democratically elected congress are a thing of the past.

top topics

join