It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Disclosure Happening????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm starting to notice alot of possible disclosure happening in media lately. Fox news with Sean Hannity's Conspiracy Month. Larry King with all these UFO reports lately. Does anyone else wonder if this is the beginning to disclosure???

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
sounds like a good idea, too bad it was mine first
anyways yeah, i been thinking that larry especially has been paying alot of attention to the extraterrestrial area.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Do a search on disclosure threads.They are the most popular topic on here probably made 10 times a day.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What? Anything appearing on shows like this 'Larry King' is not even close to media disclosure. I'd rather hear what people have witnessed and view some of their hopefully clear photos and videos of these alleged sightings. I think more disinformation is what is happening, really.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, they are about what people have witnessed. And i do believe it is a bit of disclosure especially in Larry Kings case using some credible incidents and he has covered them and i maybe be wrong but i believe four times in recent past, and hannity with conspiracy month seems to be following Larry's lead though i cant tell what his intentions are, i hope not to discredit..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think Larry is doing his level best at trying to make UFOs a mainstream topic. I wrote him an "atta boy Larry" email after Sunday's show encouraging him to keep up the good work. Disclosure has to start somewhere, and The Larry King Show is a good place to start! If we all wrote emails to the stations airing this types of programs, we may start to see more and more of them...therefore the Feds. would have to disclose! There would just be too much evidence for them to keep up the denials!

new topics

top topics

join