It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Theories on Area 51 anyone? well if your interrested heres mine...

Area 51 is the old facility on the festering, desolate hole known as groom lake. But to the point, and fact, I admit that there is probably some real weird stuff going on down there, but In my opinion, I do not believe AT ALL that the base holds anything to do, with aliens, but MAYBEY perhaps their advanced technology.

To put it straight- Area 51 is infact just an airforce base.
Obviously, over the years, the security has grown. why?
I believ that, like anyone would know, a military program is not really meant for public eyes, for a number of reasons.

A) If civilians can walk all over and use the Aurora as jungle gym equipment (just an example, noone said the Aurora existed) then spys from other countrys could just walk in, sabatoge the thing, or maybey even worse, snap a photo or two and ship it off to their homeland, and create something that is bigger or better (you name it).

B) If everyone knew about a hyper jet like the Aurora, what good would it do when everyone knew what too expect on the battlefield?

C) a final reason.

Its really none of our business.

Anyhow.
A 51 is a USAF test facility.
The only thing I can say about that 5 or 6 mile runway, is that if you have a jet that is supposed to reach mach 6 or whatever, then youll need to get some speed before you hit the air.

Nuf said.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think area 51 is where humans fly reverse engineered crafts that they recovered from real crashes. I also think most of the ufo sightings are probably human.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well Duh! thought that everyone knew this anyway???

Naturally the US government is going to withhold technologies back from the general public, thats an obvious conclusion. But there is no justification in saying that they are reverse engineered craft...simply more advanced aerospace technology than the mugs who pay the taxes (you) to pay for it all, know about

U really think that the Groom Lake facility is used for alien related activity? the american government are a little careless sometimes, but they arent stupid...well most of them *cough* Bush *cough*

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I bet if we had an airplane like the aurora it would only be used in the same way the blackbird was.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
Well Duh! thought that everyone knew this anyway???

Naturally the US government is going to withhold technologies back from the general public, thats an obvious conclusion. But there is no justification in saying that they are reverse engineered craft...simply more advanced aerospace technology than the mugs who pay the taxes (you) to pay for it all, know about

U really think that the Groom Lake facility is used for alien related activity? the american government are a little careless sometimes, but they arent stupid...well most of them *cough* Bush *cough*

I know these things, and especially about bush.

But dont get all saucy

I just wanted to know what others thought about it.

Catfish

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I bet if we had an airplane like the aurora it would only be used in the same way the blackbird was.

Good point.

But if you did strap some bombs or something on it, good potential as a fighter craft

CATFISH

top topics

join