It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan: No Hunting Bin Laden Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
"Top diplomat says no U.S. or other foreign military personnel are on the hunt for the Al Qaeda leader in his nation, and none will be allowed in to search for him"

"NEW YORK — Pakistan's top diplomat said Saturday there are no U.S. or other foreign military personnel on the hunt for Usama bin Laden in his nation, and none will be allowed in to search for the Al Qaeda leader."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Unbelievable or should I not be surprised.. This makes me so mad.. Obviously Osama is dead already, did not cause 911, or we the administration just dont care about him anymore. The greatest terrorist attack in our history yet the only person who we got was Saddam Cmon this is a disgrace.... This news makes me so angry beyond belief

I am sorry just noticed simiar thread maybe add this to existing my appolgies

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Kozz28]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think this wants moving to the "Breaking Alternative News" section

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kozz28

Bin Laden was killed in 2001 or 2002, as stated by the late Bhutto in an interview with the BBC, so why should Pakistan try and find a dead man?

Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Texti think bin laden is in pakistan that guy is protecting him why else would he not let u.s forces in to search for him unless they have something else to hide like nucleur weapons and stuff

new topics

top topics

join