It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jennings - 9/11 WTC7 Full Uncut Interview (from Loose Change)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Barry Jennings changed his story in the latest BBC program. This scene was edited from Loose Change final edition per Barry's request. Dylan Avery has made this video available in response to the BBC hit piece released July 6 in the UK.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is part 2...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In the interview Barry recounts his experience on 9/11 at WTC 7. He witnessed explosions at WTC 7 before WTC ! & 2 collapsed. That is BEFORE any debris could have damaged WTC7. He also mentions stepping over dead bodies in WTC7 another glaring contradiction with the official story!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Excellent eyewitness.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thank you for this wonderful interview. I saw the early edited version most everyone else has seen of Mr. Jennings out on the street talking about the explosions - but I was confused. I thought he had come out of WTC1 or 2, not building 7.
This clarifies alot for me. Obviously they wired and prepped WTC7 just like 1 and 2 and thought those building would fall over on it, but it didn't. So, with all the earlier explosions this man endured, by 5 p.m. that's when Mr. Silverstein agreed to "pull it". What other choice did they have? With all the confusion of the day, this was as good of time as any.
I can only hope that Mr. Jennings has found some kind of peace from what he went through and know that he has served all of us freedom loving Americans with his valid account of what happened...God bless him.

new topics

top topics

join