It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Declassified secrets including U.S. government - a fake terrorist attack on citizens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
listverse.com...

[WARNING: this list contains images that may offend] This is a list of secret projects that have since been found to be true in light of released (either officially, or unofficially) documents. Some have long been the source of conspiracy theories while others have been accepted by the mainstream as real. In no particular order:

10 Churchill and Hitler’s Execution (Sir Winston Churchill, Britain’s wartime Prime Minister, planned to execute Adolf Hitler in the electric chair if the Nazi leader fell into Allied hands.)

9 Operation Northwoods (According to secret and long-hidden documents, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government - a fake terrorist attack on citizens.)

8 Operation Gladio (US documents declassified in the 1970’s show that General Giovanni de Lorenzo, the chief of Sifar (Italian Military Intelligence), joined the US in the 1950’s in preparing a plan against a Communist takeover, but did not inform his own government.)

7 My Lai Massacre (The My Lai Massacre was the mass murder of 347 to 504 unarmed citizens of the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam). )

6 Plame Affair (Beginning in mid July 2003, according to federal court records, Bush administration officials, including Richard Armitage, Karl Rove, and Lewis Libby, discussed with various reporters the employment of a then-classified, covert, CIA officer, Valerie E. Wilson (also known as Valerie Plame).

5 Operation Paperclip (Convinced that German scientists could help America’s postwar efforts, President Harry Truman agreed in September 1946 to authorize “Project Paperclip,” a program to bring selected German scientists to work on America’s behalf during the “Cold War”. )

4 Dunblane Massacre (The Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton might have been stripped of his firearms licence had prosecutors heeded police reports about his worrying behaviour towards children, according to secret files. These include claims that police were tipped off that Hamilton was armed and en route to Dunblane Primary School, that he was a Freemason and received favours from Masons in the police allowing him to avoid prosecution)

3 U.S.S Liberty (On June the 8th 1967, during the six day war, Israel deliberately attacked the intelligence collection ship USS Liberty, in full awareness it was a U.S. Navy ship, and did its best to sink it and leave no survivors.)

2 The Lost Bomb (Classified documents obtained by a group of former workers at Thule, an Arctic air and radar base built by the United States in 1951-52, suggest that one of four hydrogen bombs on a B-52 bomber that crashed there in 1968 was never found)

1 The Templars and the Vatican (In October 2007 the vatican published secret documents about the trial of the Knights Templar, including a parchment - long ignored because of a vague catalog entry in 1628 - showing that Pope Clement V initially absolved the medieval order of heresy. The Vatican work reproduces the entire documentation of the papal hearings convened after King Philip IV of France arrested and tortured Templar leaders in 1307 on charges of heresy and immorality.)

This is a great list thats been put together i find the operation northwood one fascinating in conjunction with what happened on 9/11.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More on each story can be found with the link provided

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
OMG Operation Northwoods was just the precursor for whatever devious plan they drew up for the execution of 9/11. Why aren't the American people rioting and protesting in the streets after the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the guys whose job it is to PROTECT the US, wanted to actually kill and frame innocent civilians all for the profit of war? This country disgusts me. I can safely say that I'm no longer proud to be American.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by happysquirts]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's amazing what passes for a source these days. And even more amazing what some people will believe.

new topics

top topics

join