It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom/ Gloom/ Paranoia/ Fear/Panic ........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Anyone else becoming utterly aware of this happening all over the world

everywhere we look just now, the world is totaly GONE !
its at the point of no return now. we ARE heading for a world war.

trillions of threads on here just now, and its mostly "end of the world" or "we are doomed" or "aliens in the media" "oil" "war"

were fuk3d ladies and gentleman, truely and utterly fuk3d.

i cant see a path, where the events of the last few years, can lead us to a safer, better world. i dont think we have that option just now.

i started a thread a while back, here it is : 08/06/08
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another : 31/3/08
www.abovetopsecret.com...

call it a feeling, but i think a lot of people are feeling it.
most people i know just now are on edge, not the same, saying the same about others, familes (Who used to be close, ie, get together) dont talk to each other. we are paranoid, scared, alone, frightened....

i dont know what it is, but i JUST FEEL something is close.
and its going to scare the SH1T out of all of us.
i think the fear we will produce is already in the air, because i think deep down, we watch tv, read things on hear, read the paper, talk to people...and we can sence this. its as obvious a sence as smelling freshly cut grass for me.

the essence of a good conspiracy is gossip and 2nd half information.
anything stronger pointing to it, and it becomes a fact.

now i cant say what im saying is fact, and i dont even think its a conspiracy.
i do though, think, that adding all the conspiracies up, you become scared.

question for all ...

Why are we scared ?
Why are we being feed fear ?
Why can we ALL feel thing..wierd, sence of doom?

Shaun.

PS... forget all that, i may be going bonkers

[edit on 29/6/2008 by shauny]

[edit on 29/6/2008 by shauny]

mod edit to provide spaces in title

[edit on 29-6-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i have NO IDEA why i posted this in here..
could someone with a brain please move it to where it should be.

sigh

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey, its happening everywhere. I don't care where I go people are talking about whats coming. I have felt for awhile now that something big is about to happen.

It seems since 9-11 everything has been moving at mach speed.
I think the US is being set up for a major fall. Who and why, I don't know.
But I do know this, I am trying to prepare myself for whatever may be coming.
I don't think it is gonna be good. But sometimes I have to give my stressed brain a break and stop watching CNN>

But I agree , the feeling is growing and people are really scared.
Then again maybe nothing seriously major will happen. I go from omg to aw hell, it will be alright. Im going loony.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Grasshopper with regard to US financial markets,politics,religion,entertainment and other social issues there is only so high you can stack fecal matter before it collapses under its own weight ;we live in a society where many of the highest paid individuals occupation is to pretend to be something they are not and we record mental illness such as 'American Psycho' proudly for posterity,the first society ever to do so, all this smoke and mirrors and falseness is now subconciously manifesting en masse,where it will lead.......well thats another post.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Haha, the fact that you accidentally posted in one of the most doom/gloom/paranoia/fear/panicked boards on ATS is nothing short of hilarious. In fact, ATS is a prime example of what you are talking about here.

Anyways, assuming this gets moved, I find it ridiculous that people have time or want to come up with all of these horrible conspiracies. Ignorance is truly bliss when you don't have the power to do anything about it, and the only reason I use ATS is for the green boards. I occasionally stop by a certain thread that catches my eye on the other boards, but I always end up attempting to calm people down about global warming or political schemes. Even your post was filled with the fear you were talking about. Poor guy didn't even mean for that to happen.

Hahaha, and if you wonder why people take drugs, drink their lives away, and poison themselves for pleasure... It's so worth it man, any pleasure you can get on this rock without wronging anyone else is worth taking a year off your life if you don't have goals. I love living in this messed up world though. The few things I would sacrifice my life for is my future children (assuming I make it that far) and my "true love"

Wanna know what I'm going to do about the state of the world?

This is my life plan:
Finish my formal education
Find a special girl
Have kids
Raise them right
Do everything to ensure their "success" (happiness, grandkids)
Live the rest of my life satisfying the happiness of myself and my girl.
DIE, at long last.

If I can obtain happiness at any time along the way without sacrificing my goals, you can be sure I will reach for it. If I can change the world for the better, I might just take a shot. Of course there has to be balence in the world, so this can't go entirely smoothly.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Xeroxed_Horizon]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If Enough People Believe Salvation will Arrive...Salvation Comes....
But If The Saviors Doubts Their Duty...Their Calling....They Never Come.

They Never Do What They Are Supposed To Do.

I Decided Long Ago That One Way Or Another...I was Going To Finish The Fight.

But I Doubted.

I Don't Doubt No More.

We as human...must realize the heroic possibilities within us all.

My life as a human being is a strange and long one...27 years of strangeness.....but I am not the boy that was...or the man that he became...I am what came after....after he died.

He Saw eternity....And Something came back...breathed life into his dead husk.....something....Infinite....His Life was never his own...he sees that now.

In The End He Sacrificed himself to himself.

And in Return...I Became him....to finish his Fight.

With The Fury Of A Billion Suns....

I WILL LIGHT THE DARKNESS!!!

new topics

top topics

join